Subject: RE: delivery update: 600806845 // SHIPA::S001020485269
From: Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 18:15:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Radwa,

Please note that this order was delivered on May 1st. Attached if the proof
of delivery for this order.

Please note this order has already been closed for more than a month now.
Any reason why the customer is claiming now they did not receive it?

Thanks and Regards,

*From:* Radwa Ali [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:37 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad
*Cc:* Samiya Sheikh; Priyanka Rajkumar; ShipaDelivery Support; customer care
*Subject:* Re: delivery update: 600806845 // SHIPA::S001020485269

Hi All,

We need an update ASAP.

The customer keeps calling to follow up.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:14 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>  Can you please share with
us the POD

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 12:59 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update urgently, customer didn't receive his order yet. tracking
updated delivered since May 1st.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>  please assist.

Regards

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:06 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer is following up- kindly assist urgently.

Regards

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:03 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

This order is updated (delivered) but the customer didn't receive it.
Kindly assist.

Regards