Subject: Re: CSL Credentials
From: Viraat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: robert cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:51:57 +0530 (IST)

Hi Rob, 

Deepanker Yadav did not want to continue working with the organization due to some personal reasons. He served notice with the company which ended yesterday. 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 
Viraat Joshi 

From: "robert cosgrove" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Viraat Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 26 April, 2018 13:17:05 
Subject: RE: CSL Credentials 

Can I ask why deepanker has left ? 

From: Viraat Joshi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 April 2018 08:49 
To: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: CSL Credentials 

Hi Rob, 

Can you please close credentials for : 

1. Deepanker Yadav 

2. Tarun Gupta 

Above mentioned agents are no longer working with the team. 

Please send all follow ups from : 

1. Anjali Jain TO Harpriya walia 

2. Vishal Bassi TO Uday Singh 

3. Deepanker Yadav TO Garima Negi 

4. Tarun Gupta TO Abdul Ahad. 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 

Viraat Joshi 

From: "Viraat Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "robert cosgrove" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Brian Sexton" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Urvika Chaudhary" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 25 April, 2018 17:15:10 
Subject: Re: CSL Credentials 

Hi Rob, 

Priyanka and Vishal went on a leave and they never returned back to work and Anjali Jain could not cope up with the process. 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 

Viraat Joshi 

From: "robert cosgrove" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Viraat Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Brian Sexton" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 25 April, 2018 16:33:25 
Subject: RE: CSL Credentials 

Can I ask why they have left ? 

From: Viraat Joshi [ [ mailto:[email-masked] | mailto:[email-masked] ] ] 
Sent: 25 April 2018 11:09 
To: Robert Cosgrove < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: CSL Credentials 
Importance: High 

Hi Rob, 

Please close credentials for the following agents : 

1. Vishal Bassi 

2. Priyanka Nair 

3. Anjali Jain 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 

Viraat Joshi