Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Oct 29th, 2016 at 1:35 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 01:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-97885081956/).

---
#roster-leave-request
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-97885081956/archives/roster-leave-request/p1477727817000120

sharad (1:26 PM, Oct 29th)
Half day today. Did shift from 7-1pm. Approved by Deeksha Mam.

Amit Shukla (1:31 PM, Oct 29th)
@ashish @subir @pritish, As informed by ma'am via email - I am working
from home (today and tomorrow, 1 to 10 PM ) both the days. Thanks

* * *

Also, since 4:26pm on Oct 23, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 270 messages in fourteen channels, one file uploaded and three
comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.