Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Oct 23rd, 2016 at 1:50 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 01:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-95031699943/).

---

@slackbot
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-95031699943/archives/D0SHF9ZEE/p1477210806685560

slackbot (1:50 PM, Oct 23rd)
@subir archived the channel #southamerica-travels

* * *

Also, since 1:06pm on Oct 20, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 145 messages in eleven channels, three files uploaded by two
different people and six comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.