Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Sep 27th, 2016 at 6:35 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 06:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ashish,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-84508133697/).

---

@ankit_john
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-84508133697/archives/D2GE12JQ0/p1474980908000007

Ankit John (6:25 PM, Sep 27th)
It was my week off on Sep 13,

And after that for next three days 14, 15 and 16 Sep my shift was 7AM to
4PM.

* * *

Also, since 5:45pm on Sep 27, when you were last in Slack, there have
been seven messages in one channel.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.