Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Sep 20th, 2016 at 5:05 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 04:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ashish,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-81664539473/).

---
#roster-leave-request
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-81664539473/archives/roster-leave-request/p1474257543000031

rahul (9:29 AM, Sep 19th)
@subir sir : Requesting you to arrange week off on 28th and 29th
September

Amit Shukla (4:56 PM, Sep 20th)
@ashish: @amresh Change in shift timings, for today only - from 3:30PM
to 12:30 AM. Approved by deeksha ma'am

* * *

Also, since 8:58pm on Sep 19, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 45 messages in eight channels, one file uploaded and one comment on
files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.