Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Aug 31st, 2016 at 6:50 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ashish,

You have two new direct messages from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-74850525728/).

---

@slackbot
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-74850525728/archives/D0SHF9ZEE/p1472649103773465

slackbot (6:41 PM, Aug 31st)
@subir archived the channel #basicxx-daily-report

@subir archived the channel #borderlinx-reports

---

@shradha
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-74850525728/archives/D1P5U9JTC/p1472649150000002

Shradha Chatterjee (6:42 PM, Aug 31st)
abhi deactivate hai na account

sunday ko reactivate krungi

* * *

Also, since 7:41pm on Aug 30, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 75 messages in ten channels.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.