Subject: Fwd: Asanda Inc - New Hires Info Request
From: Anthony Cassar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 10:26:34 -0400

Thank you,

Anthony

* NEW ADDRESS *

150 Broadhollow Road Suite PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
O (516)771-7900
F (516) 771-7569
C (917) 553-5302

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daisy Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Asanda Inc - New Hires Info Request
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Anthony Cassar <[email-masked]>, Lidia Orellana <
[email-masked]>

Hi Gene and Daniel,

How are you today? I hope everything is doing well. This is Daisy, I work
for Anthony Cassar. We processed approximately 73 paychecks for period
ending 8/21/16 but still have a few payroll need to enter. They are new
hires listed below by each departments, we need to get their Form I-9 & W-4
and the rate if available.

   - Aesthetics: Savle, Natasha
   - Hair: Gonzalez, Alexander
   - Message: Coverdale, Rivka

Additionally, attached the file of Hair Department Payroll
Comparison of QuickBooks and Excel for Aug 7 please review, attached the
file of ASSP Payroll Hair Correction for your reference. We found some
difference and highlight the employee; for example, Couville (Ashley)
Butt, her total gross pay is $476.12 but the paycheck does not record into
the QB. Geneva B Jeanniton has $100 diff. in change tips btw QB & Excel.
Julia Praslova has $128.10 diff. in stylist. Imani J Smith has $25.83 diff.
in staff meeting/ training education. Daniel Taveras has $432.74 and $229
diff. in stylist and change tips respectively. Fiona Wills has $59.51 and
$14.85 diff. in stylist and staff meeting/training education respectively.

Last but not least, Aesthercs summary sheet does not updated. Please advise
us and let me know if you have question.

-- 
Thank you,

*Daisy R. Zhang*

150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569