Subject: Payroll adjustment
From: Paul Frisco <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Martinez <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:12:54 -0400

Hey Ashish,

I wanted to make you aware of two changes for the payroll:

6/15 - Anton performed a color service for Kayla Avallone.  Kayla had a
redo 6/17 with Nick Vincent.  Please compensate both stylists for this
situation.

6/19 - Lily performed a color service for Jennifer Assouline on 6/19.
Anton performed a redo for Jennifer on 6/20.  Please compensate both
stylists this situation.

Thank You,
Paul

Paul Frisco
*General Manager*
*Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge*
120 E. 56th Street, Floor 2. New York, NY.
o 347.325.9252
m 508.280.8426