Subject: Database
From: Ashley Militello <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lisa Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 22:50:16 -0400

Hi Ashish,

This is the database that is to be updated monthly. Since May is finished,
and you have payroll downloaded and completed up until May 29th, all you
have to download and format is May 30th and May 31st to be able to complete
the database. You have to fill out all of the tabs, except for "All
Services Overview." Please review the training video from 05/11/16 as in
that video I explain how to do the database. The file is too large to send
it directly to you, so I am sending it through a Dropbox link. Just click
the link and then download it from there. Let me know if you have any
questions. Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2cp8tqql0pvrjb/ASSP%20Rev%20Mngt%20Database%202016.05.01.xlsx?dl=0

Best regards,

*Ashley Militello*
*Administrative Assistant *

                             T: 212-966-0219
SoHo: 598 Broadway, FL 3, New York, NY 10012
Park Ave: 120 E 56th St, FL 2, New York, NY 10022
E: [email-masked] | www.asandaspa.com