Subject: Re: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 12:11:32 +0530 (IST)

Hi Lisa, 

Please find the attached updated payroll for Shally huh, I forgot to added her wages in boxes. 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Lisa Martinez" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 9:45:19 PM 
Subject: Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure) 

Hi Ashish, 
Please review Shally Huh's payroll and let me know upon any discrepancies. I have tried to send you the payroll sheets that she sent me but the e-mail keeps getting returned back to me stating that the file is too large. Thank you. 

Best regards, 

Lisa Martinez 
Controller 

598 Broadway, FL 3, NY, NY 10012 (Soho) 
120 E 56th St, FL 2, NY, NY 10022 (Park Ave) 
(T) 212.966.0219 | (C) 917.846.1672 
www.asandaspa.com | [email-masked] 

---------- Forwarded message ---------- 
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem < [email-masked] > 
Date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 12:09 PM 
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure) 
To: [email-masked] 

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: 

[email-masked] 

Technical details of permanent failure: 
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain lsmindia.com by mxserver.lsmindia.com . [180.151.15.163]. 

The error that the other server returned was: 
552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit 

----- Original message ----- 

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; 
d= asandaspa-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com ; s=20150623; 
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; 
bh=q61QA974GWKCBKckrAtojnzoX2pnmrd14sNQ39OHDlU=; 
b=m733q1VQX6s2zSsa/yM3ufpRnqc1Hnq1Zy3ZkvTjeaCGGF0m8O4P/s8Lu3GEu0EWL4 
O0ervQtvpXHUYDxOZgOU9EPTpUY8WbFbzF3NPkoXMia8MqXvfT8lUgbbOlINlUBOFKrn 
fbyFzsaK/4uGlAY1na5C7hRd3Q/J0RBWnSSis6jYk8Df5ABaUmSHCPl8YifwektVwFPs 
iFpSNBqbZOr8T/krkVEluqHvAYzGmM8Yc3Ahs9eA5vii+RDoPDcUa0q4G4tFjoBXpVbx 
J2dUdBiBeMH3JXhNbWMJZGrwDjjWCqTaHN+NKznG7ZjBMVM0JxseiFj3h/i9Wv/TVPzl 
VRow== 
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; 
d= 1e100.net ; s=20130820; 
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date 
:message-id:subject:to; 
bh=q61QA974GWKCBKckrAtojnzoX2pnmrd14sNQ39OHDlU=; 
b=FHOjoigz1miJEFLnKGcZ/Hwca+pnHboAthDcCQd0q/0UCRiqt6XF1JJllzpBj54uec 
/oWOXqKYGxV/hmeZXUeuZb+7/WWjzPSljK7P+uSXqzyVeqxIjqktfHyDxJh9KLHuf0B3 
YfC7MUZZRkmoqifr0JuDqNGmEUawSVls2Q3LBl3KXh7OBU5bRBrtYt/1AnayZmehoqqO 
yMzxP+DgFMMwrPptEmybUdyzg3Wi1Y8lacw3YoFBgbSnZP07+Df490i9aiptK0FsKT7R 
T92eGVGd6vfXz5ys9bJve0ghbMgfCul+9UswanvVPQsLiT991gM9uL+IEeGBJHii4879 
zWhg== 
X-Gm-Message-State: AOPr4FWo0wXh7RBlzsfJK6ccnS7XdZ5CpiTLB4qcubRv2VOp3xP7uZ1e6TxrI+DEzvDkm43RWiPyLEaFKgvtIg== 
X-Received: by 10.112.140.72 with SMTP id re8mr6414310lbb.143.1464019770564; 
Mon, 23 May 2016 09:09:30 -0700 (PDT) 
<CAK3ByZ18qkP7-rNpK977wLVU5fZs88KDdAJaBm= [email-masked] > < [email-masked] > 
From: Lisa Martinez < [email-masked] > 
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 12:08:50 -0400 
Message-ID: < [email-masked] > 
Subject: Fwd: 
To: [email-masked] 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c25c0e5f6f2a053384aab1 

From: Lisa Martinez < [email-masked] > 
Date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 12:06 PM 
Subject: Fwd: 
To: Shally Huh < [email-masked] > 
Cc: [email-masked] , Ashley Militello < [email-masked] >, Dani 
Balarezo < [email-masked] > 

Hi Shally, 

I have Cc'd Ashish Dabral ( [email-masked] ) who is now handling the 
payroll. He will review your payroll information and advise upon any 
discrepancies and rectify. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you. 

Best regards, 

Lisa Martinez 
Controller 

598 Broadway, FL 3, NY, NY 10012 (Soho) 
120 E 56th St, FL 2, NY, NY 10022 (Park Ave) 
(T) 212.966.0219 | (C) 917.846.1672 
www.asandaspa.com | [email-masked] 

---------- Forwarded message ---------- 
From: Shally Huh < [email-masked] > 
Date: Sat, May 21, 2016 at 2:34 PM 
Subject: 
To: [email-masked] 

Hi lisa, my check came out to $146.50 and im supposed to get $420.88 and i 
got $134.57 with all the taxes deducted. Danny told me to deposit the check 
and that you will issue me the difference?