Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Mar 22nd, 2016 at 7:22 am
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ashish,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-28452153365/).

---
#ebay-team
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-28452153365/archives/ebay-team/p1458556498000007

Lsm India (4:04 PM, Mar 21st)
Possible format to use for Ebay reporting-

Process: Ebay
Date: dd/mm/yy
Messages Replied: 
CSS Replies: 
Total No. of Transactions:

akash (7:10 AM, Mar 22nd)
Hi Ashish,

PFB the daily report.

Date : 22/03/2016 
Shift Time : 10PM-7AM 
No. of Messages Replied (Akash): 36
No. of CSS (Akash): 05

Total No. of Transactions :41

Checked manually. No ticket left unread.

Regards, 
Akash Tyagi

* * *

Also, since 6:15pm on Mar 21, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 39 messages in nine channels, seven files uploaded by three
different people and one comment on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.