Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Mar 19th, 2016 at 2:52 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 02:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ashish,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-27963804518/).

---

@rohitashv
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-27963804518/archives/D0TU8DNJ0/p1458377739000007

rohitashv (2:25 PM, Mar 19th)
okay..

At what time did these no contact us??

And who was in the shift at that time??

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.