Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Mar 19th, 2016 at 1:07 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 00:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ashish,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-27961746423/).

---

@sarah_gumagay
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-27961746423/archives/D0TU5E92T/p1458372088000083

sarah_gumagay (12:51 PM, Mar 19th)
:angel:

* * *

Also, since 12:50pm on Mar 19, when you were last in Slack, there has
been one message in one channel.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.