Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Borderlinx team for Mar 10th, 2016 at 2:00 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 00:30:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the Borderlinx team
(https://borderlinx.slack.com/x-24383048705-25819159559/).

---

@ravi
View in the archives:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/x-24383048705-25819159559/archives/D0REDQBT7/p1457598249000002

Ravi (1:54 PM, Mar 10th)
Hi there!

* * *

Also, since 1:15pm on Mar 10, when you were last in Slack, there have
been six messages in five channels, one comment on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-1db6fff6f2-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-0a23358eaf-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-42de348ed4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-9897f81f63-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-2511709d8d-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-a442e85247-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/account.