Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Borderlinx team for Mar 9th, 2016 at 11:45 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 10:15:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the Borderlinx team
(https://borderlinx.slack.com/x-24383048705-25663298912/).

---

@anand
View in the archives:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/x-24383048705-25663298912/archives/D0RKMRZ18/p1457547005000002

Anand (11:40 PM, Mar 9th)
Hi Ashish'

* * *

Also, since 6:51pm on Mar 09, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 31 messages in seven channels, two files uploaded.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-1db6fff6f2-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-0a23358eaf-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-42de348ed4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-9897f81f63-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-2511709d8d-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-a442e85247-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/account.