Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Borderlinx team for Mar 9th, 2016 at 1:45 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 00:15:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the Borderlinx team
(https://borderlinx.slack.com/x-24383048705-25508271638/).

---

@ravi
View in the archives:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/x-24383048705-25508271638/archives/D0REDQBT7/p1457510799000002

Ravi (1:36 PM, Mar 9th)
hi there !

Are you there ?

* * *

Also, since 4:35pm on Mar 08, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 83 messages in nine channels, five files uploaded by four different
people and two comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-1db6fff6f2-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-0a23358eaf-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-42de348ed4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-9897f81f63-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-2511709d8d-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/unsub/U0QB91ELR-a442e85247-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://borderlinx.slack.com/account.