Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:28:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8a15c03d96d48f7154c19d25db8d93fb2d5a5f642a172ee880b97ad1c2f798130389f688178292090a129ccfac556be593318655284276fba2dbbfcb19b46ca 

 
 
NOVEMBER 06 &#45; NOVEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8a15c03d96d48f79f12b96a81cddec6d231142d393e1087e654b865a79d9a6381b83bf678f476d2043185ce8e6b822e2f3aba0185016cba6a347e53fc474278 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8a15c03d96d48f79f12b96a81cddec6d231142d393e1087e654b865a79d9a6381b83bf678f476d2043185ce8e6b822e2f3aba0185016cba6a347e53fc474278 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059f62d47233e31a518a9551cfc4cd0b355322b4dca3055054794307e6ba848d532122ad707c2071f384757f824c10eb9654bb0b3f17cfdfed 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059f62d47233e31a518a9551cfc4cd0b355322b4dca3055054794307e6ba848d532122ad707c2071f384757f824c10eb9654bb0b3f17cfdfed 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059f62d47233e31a518a9551cfc4cd0b355322b4dca3055054794307e6ba848d532122ad707c2071f384757f824c10eb9654bb0b3f17cfdfed 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f5460580fc755e032336c77aa7d4e4ccca55c9ce156c781fb10bba35a1ea71c757dacdef3007ab7c5f9ba112b76180c1e46bb22f72f8d3df754444 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f5460580fc755e032336c77aa7d4e4ccca55c9ce156c781fb10bba35a1ea71c757dacdef3007ab7c5f9ba112b76180c1e46bb22f72f8d3df754444 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec3583b122e60025fe4f733bba2fe780f37c9dc0707d52923b760373d1664f25ad844f1255bb1be3e65084b1fe9a4cef92631cf8eacd1025c4 
Foreshadowing in Writing: Definition, Tips, and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec3583b122e60025fe4f733bba2fe780f37c9dc0707d52923b760373d1664f25ad844f1255bb1be3e65084b1fe9a4cef92631cf8eacd1025c4 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec6c25c28cfe60cbc4266373dc3cb1531cb0d5fe65032a8b7758ac1594b67ed8f581a7a8c6058be68e4677cce413e4d4e55bbf86c380d9d0b4 
Its vs. It’s: Learn the Difference 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ec6c25c28cfe60cbc4266373dc3cb1531cb0d5fe65032a8b7758ac1594b67ed8f581a7a8c6058be68e4677cce413e4d4e55bbf86c380d9d0b4 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ecea55cfef4447b50009ebfbfad2af8bf6a647e2c1ba893eea2eb201b5da3e53b592b4c2fc15c4864a6590728c61332ae91136e7b8e43d7ac1 
Behind the Scenes: How We Fixed Leftover Underlines in the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72d4e6adf03091ecea55cfef4447b50009ebfbfad2af8bf6a647e2c1ba893eea2eb201b5da3e53b592b4c2fc15c4864a6590728c61332ae91136e7b8e43d7ac1 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546051dcfac8bf51d01d7db6dfdd23b67fb25cad7c6f6dfcc0cc0b751b60de557fe0885e10cfbcf0c8db6337320e14164cafc4f7d37787bf53995 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f54605628b814c6b6d6359f3d12d8e0a6e35995d7f1c5eccb190b0178bbb6b49ca5ae1907a7842bf6cda3c5c45e9e278154847d6dc0995d506da20 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546058d2077f80d5de4492f716193f3185b61133d8228e481a64c3b14c15173f938efcbd39c8c7148f5dce9d5e696ab6f727f9662cb5657723995 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f54605a2ffbbebedbc90a7ed45dca59533c60972f5c16063803f0c7e23a402a551e14741b5ceeff80e72569966a98376cc2eda 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546057a4453ba33b98abaca3a451dc82a50192b03ab378d7a16b50e900d030c4908e0aca9ab0211791f6d529e5648f74322fe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f54605c4e3e37f118a5c8f314641e74af7d974aac52d23864cd66f31fd61a16af16fcfc9153f4e34aa58a95ec92410a6b34623 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546059235ebfe9359c0fa8971349bbe534613f2519dd821921d6d1cdae9c9817cd703bb0a0f54aaf9da1d5fcf223f05dbd5ef 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f36cf579c1f546058d2077f80d5de4492f716193f3185b61133d8228e481a64c3b14c15173f938efcbd39c8c7148f5dce9d5e696ab6f727f9662cb5657723995 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a13c80d051921a8b5a55bd648187dd91cc8894f5b7b8c4e3a44113b43f837879058fcabe2bd284d1c6190b0dbe53bc401291056bae8bb29cc7fffee30c671ae 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=706d3bbfc9a7ea1f876f48312862a14ede34d0cc554a56e954d17aa87e295da7bf40bc2b0688364981345bd803f9d205ead515016babd285a21bbf5b307211ca6ba031af8bad67771ee959a0c7e259e26364b487c066e2ff 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a13c80d051921a8869b22184ba4f9d1412da68d022f6845337ad41b3818b9ffce0949813af4efdade538ec642bc4a2e42fa928efc06239c83ede1a2de8f04ec 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a13c80d051921a8869b22184ba4f9d1412da68d022f6845337ad41b3818b9ffce0949813af4efdade538ec642bc4a2e42fa928efc06239c83ede1a2de8f04ec 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104