Subject: UltraCart - Theme Drop 💥 - Poppy
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:54:04 +0000

Checkout our latest theme! Poppy is our most advanced theme yet. Poppy includes
a multitude of enhancements, features and improvements

Welcome to Poppy!

Our latest StoreFronts theme includes a multitude of enhancements, features and
updates. Head over to the theme preview to kick the tires! 

Poppy Theme Preview ( https://theme-poppy.ultracartstore.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

Responsive Image Optimization * We've implemented a dynamic source set for image
and background image assets. Delivering the optimal image resolution for the
user's device and significantly improving page load speeds and overall user
experience with no additional work.

New My Account * Completely overhauled my account landing page, orders,
subscriptions, reviews, and rewards. All managed and customizable through the
visual builder.

New Cashback Loyalty System * Reward your loyal customers through the new
cash-back loyalty system. Customers can earn, manage and utilize store credit
without any additional plugins or third-party integrations.

New ReviewsNow you can customize the customer's review experience within the
visual builder. Then, manage and moderate the reviews within the UltraCart
system. Reviews can now include multimedia uploaded or captured directly from a
user's device.

Dynamic Item BuilderEnhanced Item variation builder, allowing customers to set
item options using natural language selections.

Checkout SMS Opt-in *Users can now opt into SMS notifications within the
checkout.

Layout Enhancements

Poppy includes a wide range of new layout examples, all built using the visual
builder.

* These features have been rolled out in latest versions of all visual builder
based themes.

Poppy
1.00

Elements
2.10

Hero
1.14

Lifty
1.12

Natural VB
1.09

Jewel
1.09

Native
1.09

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2022 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63&espCommseqStepUuid=ccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8&espCommseqEmailUuid=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Poppy+-+Theme+Announcement&utm_content=4e67d1bf-6e63-49f5-a36e-c154d16c52c8%7Cccaa93d6-a799-4ec6-b806-d56050d051b8%7C88c39cbd-d5a1-45f7-ae7b-e8d644d5da63%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340