Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 04:39:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faf6b63fe9d8b032f9cd21bae9c0b5f472d41c252a1d200fb94dc20d4598054d47ad36b93493e4d9f7dcd3a2d92c60ec519ec620f70c5e4522 

 
 
OCTOBER 30 &#45; NOVEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa77efe8f6794492f6500d193ede8e4abccbe34603c200a396fd3aa6af1054bffae5ea84804c111577fe3a6c66d7372fe14d6eeb4592e144cd 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa77efe8f6794492f6500d193ede8e4abccbe34603c200a396fd3aa6af1054bffae5ea84804c111577fe3a6c66d7372fe14d6eeb4592e144cd 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fae7f3480e18898854408418051bb4fca7b3f5b72dba7c4eb251426dc7a841718aca7658057e12a8c58e8c58bde0f953cca358c529e44dd8f6 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fae7f3480e18898854408418051bb4fca7b3f5b72dba7c4eb251426dc7a841718aca7658057e12a8c58e8c58bde0f953cca358c529e44dd8f6 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fae7f3480e18898854408418051bb4fca7b3f5b72dba7c4eb251426dc7a841718aca7658057e12a8c58e8c58bde0f953cca358c529e44dd8f6 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 15 22 Oct 29 05

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faf6dc44e42185830a03b7095a763269c1d82c3f5cc8ece797dde41162e72dfea3150157e654428b4c9c22500dcb249a36ea3904e67bd33d10 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faf6dc44e42185830a03b7095a763269c1d82c3f5cc8ece797dde41162e72dfea3150157e654428b4c9c22500dcb249a36ea3904e67bd33d10 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faf0a0155d45ed682376def2cd291727d42160d80ed2d36d099c67719f803e9b63dbd6a141838b5dda0e540402a507cb13aaad0e1ee5da611a 
What Is the Causal Fallacy? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faf0a0155d45ed682376def2cd291727d42160d80ed2d36d099c67719f803e9b63dbd6a141838b5dda0e540402a507cb13aaad0e1ee5da611a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fadc3268c7c76d29fb4b7f5756ac826620ac54f5b7e3046f76150df0195fa2f8b21eb36dddb0c55c6f251e34f700d0c28a5ab210a9b52d7a47 
How to Write Nowhere, Somewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fadc3268c7c76d29fb4b7f5756ac826620ac54f5b7e3046f76150df0195fa2f8b21eb36dddb0c55c6f251e34f700d0c28a5ab210a9b52d7a47 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa486516e6f0ab203af5a8e86eb4423de3641f9f95ed5d0b92c3d3d20804105b49772b49d28da7e69635aa9bb0d43fa406d79a8300e637cfba 
What Is Morphology in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa486516e6f0ab203af5a8e86eb4423de3641f9f95ed5d0b92c3d3d20804105b49772b49d28da7e69635aa9bb0d43fa406d79a8300e637cfba 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fab02bcd649a20d54beb641a190fe4a0dfff027e18eb35df1f93515cc5141b9abfddb95507efde80ae419141d64f73031c1d5a4f3dd8329433 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa94b852b1d579e62fc363078840a7e3948254cd9d708874782c85ec33862a0662c46ea3ddca894bdc10b1170f8af56ed569bccfc6dd96632d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faefb9e46b49264ebfb55ecc3acb0df881c287707aa137f336f348aede085d403c3742972a917fda0bc6cb6ff2d7a811e6d8ffb1143733046d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa33a85fc500e6dc7b75f45f062e09f64b618c5181afa66343c6928cdd30c9e19da85d9d5323501d3753488413a55bca9c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27facb00ddbcf9290d8d3cab7146e06ab5435f11172f2f2347c9da549ecfe4d9e5d7f30757db56f076b2d34e153b7d6050ba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa635112233dd67d103c23b52782ddaddd91aaaab0b8ced14b90bf04260f144dd5c74a90b82a786eba0d3c2714b5c460df 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa0154e7184a82cd27bbd66fa4f1fba18bb8d03b58dbaa9bbfc002a486920c70425b092929173018094490c745147e4a7f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27faefb9e46b49264ebfb55ecc3acb0df881c287707aa137f336f348aede085d403c3742972a917fda0bc6cb6ff2d7a811e6d8ffb1143733046d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c46b50c6dae27fa58cea999a90a38e344bc25043fb65cce1c12be94760cedd5a099521e6fc930143760ee571a11027e061d8f4d77df972aaaed405d3f9fd467 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a3e98af64ab4448b5fc4de54ccdf876d77e769fa14bc84cf2bbaf989bc4f37aa7e504a80cea141b4d87d5ac777f95da1b7c5a220d33c004cf08be0d4a8c3ab415702aa147003b55ad69254e80bb8a025edc5eaf3ebf28f2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d09dc6d9f7dcc712661b4e1b3257872043faa4f9ad9fcb2d4b3287d6eb34aa26bcd9b047f757d75508ccbcc05ff335c3eebfaee679ba2a4453a0862d5faa7a5 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d09dc6d9f7dcc712661b4e1b3257872043faa4f9ad9fcb2d4b3287d6eb34aa26bcd9b047f757d75508ccbcc05ff335c3eebfaee679ba2a4453a0862d5faa7a5 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104