Subject: UltraCart - 🎃 Oct 2022 Updates and Enhancements
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 21:14:40 +0000

October update of UltraCart platform: StoreFronts, Integrations, Reporting and
general system updates.

UltraCart System Updates 

October 2022

We wanted to keep you updated with new features and enhancements in the
UltraCart platform. Below is a quick rundown of the treats our team has cooked
up. 

So, grab your kids Halloween candy, sit back and enjoy some highlights from
October. 

StoreFront

* Dynamic Pricing: support for pricing tiers for logged in customers.
* Single Page Checkout: when add to cart errors (such as maximum quantity)
occurred and single page checkout is enabled, the browser will be redirected to
singleLoad.do instead of appearing to stay on /cgi-bin/UCEditor. This provides
more consistent URL behavior for analytics.
* Checkout Bug Fix: the upsell free shipping flag was being lost if the customer
left the upsell sequence, went back to the view cart page, and then triggered
another update to the cart.
* Communications: Fixes related to wholesale signup triggers.
* Communications: Support for Emojis in subject and preview text on email
messages.
* Communications: New abilities to test SMS step
* Visual Builder: checkout condition element adds support for conditions
"subtotal before discount" and "subtotal after discount" which take parameters <logic>
<value> where logic can be <, <=, =, > or >= and the value is a numeric value. When the items
in the cart change, the condition will be re-evaluated.
* Visual Builder: Responsive image support on the site image element.
* Visual Builder: Responsive background support on the section and panel
elements.
* Visual Builder: Improve the element width measuring algorithm when saving a
container. Produces better results with responsive background images.
* Visual Builder: Options on elements that use icons to implement as inline SVGs
instead of an icon font to reduce the amount of render blocking resources needed
to render the critical path of the page.
* Visual Builder: Lazy loading background images for section, panel, and flex
elements.
* Visual Builder: Fix for dynamic render to allow for WebP images to be
returned.
* Visual Builder: Fix for menu logout operation outside of the MyAccount area.
* Visual Builder: Fix for order item's unit cost not plumbing through so that
the "item price" element would have the correct value.
* Visual Builder: Upsell Modal will fix an "items changed" event after an upsell
adds them. This will allow on page item lists to refresh.
* Visual Builder: The "checkout express checkout credit card" element will now
allow for multiple to be on the page. This is the Stripe Apple Pay/Google Pay
element.
* Upsells: You can now configure an upsell offer to record the item that is
added to the order as a regular item. This is useful if you are using
pre-checkout upsell modals for regular items.
* StoreFront: Improve speed of thumbnail generation.

Integrations

* Walmart.com: Credential errors will now appear in the integration logs in
addition to sending the merchant an email.
* Walmart.com: Credential errors will now appear in the integration logs in
addition to sending the merchant an email.
* Walmart.com: The estimates ship on date and delivery date are now saved when
the LCR calculation takes place.
* Wordpress Plugin: Version 1.41 released. Tested against WordPress version
6.0.3 and PHP version 8.1.10
* Fuffillment.com: Improve logging and handling when the
* Fulfillment.com:  /users/me endpoint does not return an expected value instead
of logging a generic error.
* Iterable.com: SMS tracking now functional. UltraCart can the landing page
parameters iterable_sms_campaign_id and iterable_sms_template_id and properly
report those back in the track purchase event.
* Iterable.com: Improved SMS tracking

Reporting

* BigQuery: Abandon carts are now streaming into the uc_cart_abandons table.
* BigQuery: uc_affiliates - added merchant_id and analytics_internal_tracking.
uc_customers - added merchant_id
* BigQuery: merchant_id added to the uc_analytics_sessions table.
* BigQuery: affiliate_postback_logs table now available
* Data Warehouse: Fix for linked account schema on uc_affiliates and
uc_affiliate_payments not being updated resulting in null merchant_id values.
* Reporting: improve the background reports to lower execution latency further.
* Reporting: Sales by Zip/State now has a 3rd tab that rolls up sales by state
w/o an item level breakdown.

System

* EDI: Fix for CTT counter when orders are short shipped.
* EDI: Fix to handle acknowledgement the higher volume style of CommerceHub
purchase orders.
* EDI: Extract promised delivery date for Costco orders.
* Order Management: Option under the View All Orders -> Tools menu to resend a
quote to the customer.
* Order Management: Advanced Order Routing - UltraCart Docs ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2686877697/Advanced+Order+Routing?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) 
* Rest API: adjustment to error handling on import_from_url errors in the new
digital delivery apis.
* Loyalty: cashback program is now exposed for all merchants to use.
* Fraud: IP country mismatch fix for IP reported as the country of Puerto Rico
and the order's country is United States. Puerto Rico should be the state/region
code of PR and the country should be United States.
* Order Editing: Fix error displayed when updating a vaulted card while change
the payment method to something other than credit card.
* Integration Logs: affiliate postback logging is now available and visible
within the Integration Logs system.
* Affiliate: S2S postback till now allow for a single redirect after inspection.
* Customer Profiles: improve the merge functionality further.Item: fix for
duplicate review prevention.

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=afbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201&espCommseqStepUuid=850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f&espCommseqEmailUuid=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+October+2022&utm_content=d2d33eb7-5861-4a16-82cb-9663ddd99228%7C850d876f-7d52-4393-a2e0-ec4f082d562f%7Cafbae2e0-c7f2-491d-8e0a-dacc5378b201%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340