Subject: One more week to Frontiers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 23:37:52 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1e0f1efa556bd6e43cdedf031ffe52c78be951a6feeda2ab991e75783771c148703971d9ae57953db7540faa84a2778e520e49273219ca45 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1e0f1efa556bd6e4e44ec031086419f41001de4d2a9a9150c5c02cf21f7057f1e8eaabe6f8fab13b9c24884d6a03b1c0b6d4af5d114b6b59ab126594944b56d6 
Be inspired at Frontiers
 
November 8, 2022 
Online

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1e0f1efa556bd6e4e44ec031086419f41001de4d2a9a9150c5c02cf21f7057f1e8eaabe6f8fab13b9c24884d6a03b1c0b6d4af5d114b6b59ab126594944b56d6 
REGISTER NOW 

Get the blueprint to build your digital HQ

Slack Frontiers is coming to Asia Pacific 

Don’t miss the chance to join us online for Slack’s global marquee event, Frontiers! Join us on November 8th online and learn how to work and succeed in the current economic climate, and turn challenges into opportunities with a digital HQ.

Attending Slack’s Frontiers online you’ll…
	1. Get inspired by Slack visionary speakers, Cal Henderson, CTO & Cofounder, Slack and Brian Elliott, Executive Leader, Future Forum, and Senior Slack VP on their
	2. Learn how to unlock the full power of Slack and Salesforce
	3. Discover the latest innovations of Slack on how to increase productivity, replace meetings, develop with no code and discover the future of work.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1e0f1efa556bd6e4e44ec031086419f41001de4d2a9a9150c5c02cf21f7057f1e8eaabe6f8fab13b9c24884d6a03b1c0b6d4af5d114b6b59ab126594944b56d6 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f2b49d8e0d6b4855c90d4b538d28061daaa42e22496d11663523ca12ddec13ba8e707b5e309eec1fdf3b5507f3e437e4a540d3103d71638e 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1e0f1efa556bd6e43cdedf031ffe52c78be951a6feeda2ab991e75783771c148703971d9ae57953db7540faa84a2778e520e49273219ca45 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f2b49d8e0d6b485592450eabc0959256fd1af0f973d7a2ca04c3c0fb6f40b5969c5f7f34a28d3f8cd5f12d38d9344bb48e066510ea033ae8e00bdfed0bc49ad8 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f2b49d8e0d6b48553324ea07e1be42851d07306b9bbfa9e3445ef244c2fda57ab0fa3847791aece43cb18b0c0a354bbd704fa6cd4fdd526fcf5a0f420ddd156a 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f2b49d8e0d6b485570cd4e57a1ec88f9d5e3fa1f37ea542b98035477231a02a6f5bf3ab58a0b31043d0bb5b557aaa33f979133bf9f6d52ef71ca85661f0f7be4 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f2b49d8e0d6b4855f09aedd1eb94069ca2769cb559257acadf42c01ea3f2bf011220dde3d5e25a3b14c30bf1613efd79b23b739b9d3efa63 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f2b49d8e0d6b4855ea0dc067b1134c96faa2896f6908f9d1a0150bdb7465816f37710781849f0d6fa87f72c353ab9bba9a6acfd2e1bb94d1 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ebaccc5b18ed4dbdb283d0b0d29965a97f52951c183b59cb4f0169a16094d2a15ae9979097eec828fdfce068b377051938331b3d3c8a2cbffeb07c9f9bc809015c1c299c9b2a893ae56d12fb7e2153c1 
View in browser