Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 04:03:34 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d15c6032350e637840a224c8b27a5d1d00dd37d77711beda105caac0d1ab27747c56bcb3b0e2cf2fb1da4b772e0b10a15e99d40a8a53acd42 

 
 
OCTOBER 23 &#45; OCTOBER 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2053e7bf9d281441933952e373f20eea178669de491015503cb6002ceefd472797d8466f0f721ad11d4210b9d5ba51818048b8bc8ebd4c15 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2053e7bf9d281441933952e373f20eea178669de491015503cb6002ceefd472797d8466f0f721ad11d4210b9d5ba51818048b8bc8ebd4c15 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bf8b0c875b6fd0e255d31d0a7357ee6d54786672fa19c56e4c06bc9f76d73a14e7b504fce2108fe11cbe1a2b2a24ea1f6 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bf8b0c875b6fd0e255d31d0a7357ee6d54786672fa19c56e4c06bc9f76d73a14e7b504fce2108fe11cbe1a2b2a24ea1f6 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bf8b0c875b6fd0e255d31d0a7357ee6d54786672fa19c56e4c06bc9f76d73a14e7b504fce2108fe11cbe1a2b2a24ea1f6 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d87924eb9c405ce2f3ddc8eb4477c836bc2f096db2b6b6742cb1d2923df388ca470ec0484c4f870727c414c393df3ff1ad02561d15fdec622 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d87924eb9c405ce2f3ddc8eb4477c836bc2f096db2b6b6742cb1d2923df388ca470ec0484c4f870727c414c393df3ff1ad02561d15fdec622 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee861450da37d5964b5ecf8d942330dc90a40800e012730fb22f5edb74fc0a77822d7fac7199994740aacf1382241475a2ad304bea69384bdc 
What Is a Rhetorical Question? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee861450da37d5964b5ecf8d942330dc90a40800e012730fb22f5edb74fc0a77822d7fac7199994740aacf1382241475a2ad304bea69384bdc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee71e8a457e5add23272e5c3faafe9b3a3305f4efb60e656ff80408e63635206407416ee61f46bb76c0a463e87c945ad34e256b8089944f2f7 
How to Write a Horror Story 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee71e8a457e5add23272e5c3faafe9b3a3305f4efb60e656ff80408e63635206407416ee61f46bb76c0a463e87c945ad34e256b8089944f2f7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee36656c8bb9e91e7d7179bf23fd11947f2eb76e3065cc6e67f23be653a9a33eb0a8c83dc960e4b17a10a80356cd1f9877eff8310baf784421 
What Does Cc in an Email Mean? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee36656c8bb9e91e7d7179bf23fd11947f2eb76e3065cc6e67f23be653a9a33eb0a8c83dc960e4b17a10a80356cd1f9877eff8310baf784421 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d730a96c2d34ae45de28a859c87cfa6712346ada6b6b81da3c3ba6c8757c4744f729a871caf0322312b0b98027cfcb55099ad6d8cd5b18175 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977db6f5b9c29252c4b3e7ddfd27dd40a9dde7eed0803120a41cde69595386caaded672a3a02560603654c010931ebd060ffa2b8678e49d9da15 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dccc5ae0d7a71926415cd29c2114a60c7d3ec90c15a9f70c540ca502fced738a5a4ada96e8746569c93c07592f803a19d17768c4aa9fcc0a6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2cebab0e01f79eb962a6241b14c580251fc92b0745f33c1b7622729555ee86838ada46a0ba740ed7574ad8fce8229671 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d8438f8db3c3eb4a112f4db4ff39283d06c63c06161bf2f7b37e5d4271da2323c7ebb8b856e7a86acc39de4b082d112b6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dddd88bd46aecad268ab983a94040ffc6f6e1f0f18910c422c4b3294105df775f7670d7c0368157cce1ec06c6ffceec75 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d5511adeb53e6b8e02b016cad2a7f43be7de1cd904fbd0db5a54b7b6afd4a55a2576e41bcca99912ae02a2220e4a71f30 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dccc5ae0d7a71926415cd29c2114a60c7d3ec90c15a9f70c540ca502fced738a5a4ada96e8746569c93c07592f803a19d17768c4aa9fcc0a6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d42654441e5af9ff017c36a288caf3db918c46f9e5ddeff85fa4281f8ae00fa5cd9106c722709b78c3600c788e53632b2381b4768a24b124d 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c63661903b017a0258e9f9a35dc69f20965684aacbc74096107633382f2beb819c2993f6c037dd708586b4466c60e11bf8cdc586708ac593910ae5fd103dd819a18ccc5534cbd5354e787f909641ae4ef94fa0a6ee5d4f 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dea4d9275ccdd54eff7fd6b607bde82a24f70536d074ca450040f72a61a1258819691f9970cb21b1520f5b6feb46ef93c88333985064682f3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dea4d9275ccdd54eff7fd6b607bde82a24f70536d074ca450040f72a61a1258819691f9970cb21b1520f5b6feb46ef93c88333985064682f3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104