Subject: You’re invited to Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:39:27 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36e2d55cfc72db0425f7061a6ce81c24b3be089d53130cc6007f0425676c8fa128f2f777850cbcedab910b9d2b3a8cdad465daa21b9424fa8ac 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36ece1a62ee21de1803a10614c8b9767fbdeb808e31fe50f82c95c11f6c5f34af5628842658041b3e86571fcd0c16ae787e8b6351903e62f28d 
Slack Frontiers is coming to you
 
November 8 
Online

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36ece1a62ee21de1803a10614c8b9767fbdeb808e31fe50f82c95c11f6c5f34af5628842658041b3e86571fcd0c16ae787e8b6351903e62f28d 
REGISTER NOW 

Get inspired and get results

Frontiers - Slack’s global marquee event is coming to Asia Pacific! Join us on November 8th online and learn how to work and succeed in the current economic climate, and turn challenges into opportunities with a digital HQ.

Sessions just for you

Inspiring keynotes: Accelerate the Future of Work for the New Economy
 
Hear from Slack leaders, visionaries and customers about how you can bring the Future of Work to life and build your own digital HQ in the New Economy

Hear from industry leaders
 
We are thrilled to share the stage with our customers REA Group, Seek, Up, Xero and so many more. Find out how they are attracting and retaining customers by empowering their teams to accelerate work with a digital HQ.

Unlock the power of Slack and Salesforce
 
Your dream team for increasing efficiency and the engine driving your digital HQ to empower your employees.

How Slack maximises your existing tech investments
 
The best solution is the one you already have. Learn how to increase productivity, replace meetings, develop with no code and discover the future of work.

 

What’s new and what’s coming
 
We can’t wait to show you our latest innovations in the digital HQ and how to build for success in the new economy. 

Whether you’re new to Slack or a Slack champion, there’ll be something for everyone, no matter your industry or job title

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36ece1a62ee21de1803a10614c8b9767fbdeb808e31fe50f82c95c11f6c5f34af5628842658041b3e86571fcd0c16ae787e8b6351903e62f28d 
Register now to save your spot &zwnj;  &rarr;

Your free ticket awaits. Join us from wherever you are on November 8.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36ece1a62ee21de1803a10614c8b9767fbdeb808e31fe50f82c95c11f6c5f34af5628842658041b3e86571fcd0c16ae787e8b6351903e62f28d 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36e3b6e5bd22dae94f25c05466a5715ffa435c8df296f3ba97b73b95a74b91f712d7336e77353a60aa6cfd8c50d4b97f45faf36b2a20d0441e2 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36e2d55cfc72db0425f7061a6ce81c24b3be089d53130cc6007f0425676c8fa128f2f777850cbcedab910b9d2b3a8cdad465daa21b9424fa8ac 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36e4a5e4f2be7232b00b63ffd9599043937f5da94b34c811f82188f0f429bfacf28299307b596cc3bc935384c111e48d9c587c7b96ed3dcf23e 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36ece2fcf089195f290443473d354ba2b6f7d312566f2a028be46353065e6269e355168a87f34abbf8bc30af2250225db043a49ef699a33793d 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36ed0f0aabfd149e3e5455a6a603081d3581ed57b00a6646a887fb9a27b4050662070c5b937079eacce3c741fa1d4dc850ab95803e757e044e5 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36e3a0d6c75291766694343b1692c41b1ac48452bedea0c0b9f0d1bc40bb30309d8a48283d3a955442798343be4833e899b748443bd520a2b71 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=64bf33365e96d36e9aba4fe9638a158cad3644f8d7ea7831348e885bff56d5bff5170ecccf729b3cfcbbe3e3279ee56f5ba126f7e662e309bb1f328828653c95 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e17ed2f0b40b3dede62cb4710769b76fb3e8b1e580bdec97fbf881a1bedfac752bd03304d3848456eb7289dec4ba0e5b3eaa5bfa5a8b3dc90af990c4b9e04c6e9c8d692f1068b398d97bd30e5acf17a9f5c995a825fb60fe 
View in browser