Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 03:59:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b4994a1f767f85cb6f1a73b68df29df7a4b5e7379007419cd6d669773a46b0b2f90c0ddfcec8af81cdd7d829415292d87f6eb55fc739cb9a5ccf 

 
 
OCTOBER 16 &#45; OCTOBER 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b4999f96862d7d05ba004e78d0c5d157999b4694b7305c59d99f1dfeda9122b4485c1f47d5b90566e5d28d9deae878ff9e1949e187148573fd9e 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b4999f96862d7d05ba004e78d0c5d157999b4694b7305c59d99f1dfeda9122b4485c1f47d5b90566e5d28d9deae878ff9e1949e187148573fd9e 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499d31ca066251c751cd161953a1c55d932ba5e8cf03b8f44f83f451ef00489203b37f004af3ed04f99a4702ef871d0968bec67b2b8d4ea2cf8 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499d31ca066251c751cd161953a1c55d932ba5e8cf03b8f44f83f451ef00489203b37f004af3ed04f99a4702ef871d0968bec67b2b8d4ea2cf8 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499d31ca066251c751cd161953a1c55d932ba5e8cf03b8f44f83f451ef00489203b37f004af3ed04f99a4702ef871d0968bec67b2b8d4ea2cf8 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499d8abe5c55af4db255cb5a6bc9df5b76fbc353259cbcb7bcba880e08d42266a196890214d00275c729c69f7fc242e22be66d477e04868c591 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499d8abe5c55af4db255cb5a6bc9df5b76fbc353259cbcb7bcba880e08d42266a196890214d00275c729c69f7fc242e22be66d477e04868c591 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19bf42c4b09a8bdb0f7265b356272e0a1a7dd0f02f98631a5ef83916a9ca0b1604d64cd99b88fd5ad136385a380ec4836be99383d0bac49c8872fe9447d5f5db 
How I Customized the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin’s Theme for Each Taylor Swift Album 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19bf42c4b09a8bdb0f7265b356272e0a1a7dd0f02f98631a5ef83916a9ca0b1604d64cd99b88fd5ad136385a380ec4836be99383d0bac49c8872fe9447d5f5db 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19bf42c4b09a8bdb6663b51c476bd71cc0ccd49c4171479f4393a054514ee021e25e89691e4328724594a8b757bbda5d66723730ce466220de81d7463df08a1b 
Everything You Need to Know About Copywriting 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19bf42c4b09a8bdb6663b51c476bd71cc0ccd49c4171479f4393a054514ee021e25e89691e4328724594a8b757bbda5d66723730ce466220de81d7463df08a1b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19bf42c4b09a8bdbd16a08623d670c07d6b326d5dccbff7227260dbae9b83a4fcac4badcd8549d30c8cc00f537cfd5881fc8bf032087bc5f0361be0be4d62a35 
How to Write an Introduction 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19bf42c4b09a8bdbd16a08623d670c07d6b326d5dccbff7227260dbae9b83a4fcac4badcd8549d30c8cc00f537cfd5881fc8bf032087bc5f0361be0be4d62a35 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499e7c11cafe71078ef92f9f54f824db1c85c6c054050dfbcab53bb73077a06df4b0ea12a1907012102bcb690244d6ee09260eeaa8c3fe435a3 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499321db0592c9591995d89f5573b8c8ccd8049d23a6f75252b03965d411520ededfaba56e02ca343d5779bdc14d9701e187f44d8f89d3789e6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499dda262eba79608fd2e0e7dda770e5ddf0050ae9caeb94296f02e0e3d4504fd216ee5d3196c012e4678f075df4d507a1ed0a7988a3c534836 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499a141719f3992f1e06aad4cb086b9adbafda2e9c52985897f2ecd6c29da5e6057a7c6505f0dfd8bff9ea912b58c2c7eb0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499659b1218e292f441392d72e7dd5b1739f099f1e469e300ea406cb7ac93153d3a7f52c0ffa49160fdcb419fab8a1e3e20 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499d0fcb8cc779ed498a734ff0016e97afacbb6111b2941318cb0d939c72c3029bdf2494423ab7feff4d9d6eb99a8d23844 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b4991d65562e0fced2cc6ac45a8fb2d3213961289e898f71527cea642b1d17f5e652a77bbb26a38bcb1be24114e2b22759c4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499dda262eba79608fd2e0e7dda770e5ddf0050ae9caeb94296f02e0e3d4504fd216ee5d3196c012e4678f075df4d507a1ed0a7988a3c534836 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b49910e3985841777eebdc8ce0876b8c3d1858e2ae16f83ff93b98f863b24dbc637eff4c25cbaa04ff0c40deaad4cc3a78dffaa033277a61b6dd 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d771985e0a051529c8d6ded4dda3e529909b853780834d225d04177ac8eb36217a0ed541259071c7b8345f603700fefab83a16a9b56d087a74de38617b1236fd6a5a158a8772de8c9d161989fec2e51b08d42eb3ffa29784 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499a78386776922f5eef2bc72ae1885cf7b243be01685ca99fcd37f4b59b2322c3b47430bc51c781fefa9817fb05aca9d5d3e72b8688054caea 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebbd51fe1010b499a78386776922f5eef2bc72ae1885cf7b243be01685ca99fcd37f4b59b2322c3b47430bc51c781fefa9817fb05aca9d5d3e72b8688054caea 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104