Subject: Let Uber Vouchers help your business move
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 23:31:16 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber 

 

 

 

 Reward employees & customers with Uber Vouchers

 Companies around the world are now using Uber Vouchers to move customers and employees.

 Giving Uber credit for rides is easy with Uber Vouchers. Treat your employees, customers, partners, or anyone you like.

 Uber credit in the form of vouchers can help you achieve your objectives whether it&rsquo;s delighting employees, providing a better customer experience, or helping you sell more.

 To help you decide how your business can use Uber Vouchers, 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89254023adcd2c355adea42a891522d2fc6d6f0d685e06c4e5b3d80c7c435ab6665b824c3664b39cd13aa19fbebc92d823 
get in touch  and our sales team will be happy to help.

 Vouchers

 Buy Uber credit to give to your employees or customers. You control the parameters such as expiration dates, local restrictions, and/or date and time the credit can be used

Payment

 Pay after redemption and only for the amount the recipient applies towards a ride

Possible uses

 Cover ride costs to your business or offer as a purchase reward

 Regardless of how you use Uber Vouchers, you can&rsquo;t go wrong. Uber for Business is designed to meet your organisation&rsquo;s unique mobility needs.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89254023adcd2c355adea42a891522d2fc6d6f0d685e06c4e5b3d80c7c435ab6665b824c3664b39cd13aa19fbebc92d823 
Get in touch today  ❯

 

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89151f364180eb5901d85559e6154805d4c9a1dfa34fe0ab9487e6cfdf8272a6c84d2112204d3c0795da407f476aad9bcf 
Help Center  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc8937e0fdda901c73d235e4a9b29abd8346f43138ec50a28e8c133cc05f704afa6af8da716d98895d381aa7ff1697e7d415 
Terms  

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=a1ff537dc7a41aa6da4e011335e65f450b7e7ad67a7748ab150e85046b8b18acfc97a739ca957a4d20af5fd34a529dec949c0aabfa46b3b90e66d20dcfe6bf197e3a3e618fb55f5d9e6bff893df25c4a 
 View Online  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89d160b1c0e00cf5885884a721c9674477864e2612fd02082e7bcd4092bd9512fe77903b5c1a52eb5e16ce60d40e36a7b5 
Privacy  

  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc893b7fe0d7e5a2a6e46008c24d2227a638536ff37a5f0f92d7d17c13ceb7dfcf37024e569414fffec48490afadf8d662d5 
Unsubscribe  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89ad19b2f90dd75477f68dc6f92edbc0a625ec26d03ff56330433f2d73ecd41fc98b9a0a08dff7fe3a3871929fcd334599 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89095cced20c9aa2dd8f2ca3e4a4d8e56e0eec1dd94b9672af7c0d08bbca874f835bf550059b492940bdbd9aee365bfa5e 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89d6e06f36fa2246bf3820c37296b72a93f5bd56059fd8d9093626d65a2818d7532f9d544f2834f568a01fd738423592ec 

 Uber India Systems PVT LTD 
 Mr. Treublaan 7
 1097 DP Amsterdam 

  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3fcda47b2746fc89739f3a85b32de06032ff72e97ea093d433fdb3ad14c862612ad05c331c04b64df75fadf1b01e9ee36fdb3326b94e19a0 
Uber.com