Subject: 40% off Premium ends tomorrow!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 05:59:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267e51b0736fcca8a81e5099c868626a063733f262e9d1c1fe064209dfa18768a9c9b1cd64d0e6931e5aafd8b2f951cb154d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267e51b0736fcca8a81e5099c868626a063733f262e9d1c1fe064209dfa18768a9c9b1cd64d0e6931e5aafd8b2f951cb154d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 

Clarify Impressionistic

Ideas

Compose writing you&rsquo;ll be proud to put on display with the help of full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions to trim and transform confusing, wordy writing so you can illustrate every point perfectly.

Get writing down to a fine art with 40%* off Grammarly Premium. The sale ends at midnight tomorrow. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267eddb9a9ffc9ce2a9ab57622eec1f1b94bbc880d1fbcd73428efe18354f9e9c3bf5eed26e012000a8f61ddb3d6822a5b52 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ee68addb91e708345aa5e1db875b187ae8101baedcaaa5f932ff0229ee80c94ca60587962edb0e9cc1c0c09944e95fb98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267e728011d556f1bf35bf267434f70e2014515aa4818fca0efe2d036220f6bdb06338a2038da56876bf6ff27943828d4825 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267e884e20149bc5156cd6f57d2c51fae4a45ea98c0263ddc82ae4ccd218da06f53d8375112b43afa1c0237d950e622af601 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f9ab99684e06c1802eca7f3ac0e2e4071cf724db650d194885f1e2435a5fa8457330bf706cadd98e40b0e37eafdb5b58f5c2d09084d948af5872e4fa645645e1f5eb2b333885026dfb232a7223e558d026dfd0fd75978e0 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ea02126888be43e2e08c31fe12fc2f047289ea4999883bb6eab28e88c0a676dd757178bd4e46635ef212aa7917ac1dae3de6030cd3774ae14 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ea02126888be43e2e08c31fe12fc2f047289ea4999883bb6eab28e88c0a676dd757178bd4e46635ef212aa7917ac1dae3de6030cd3774ae14 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267ed65a401d9ea613e3284f0f377d5da10f7c3ce3f5cb9f9fb4f7e004bbfdd14c95c411d4a1d3a8ed8fc70bb9f7ddec7e62134ddc5847270c6f 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c5f73eafee1f267e3d1f2b421f32cfd1f67569d46e888c71b41505b2011ee07e54704d68216aa8dbbf3772bf0148a9b1137c4dac90a7e1a1361e3ca04eed8d18 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104