Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:05:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf13f1328c2ca82a960d40ea8dae40916805d98e5aa4eb526a4bdb114f46be7b642c9b126dfec7040f83e0dac95df9cdb7a90b419d3a2f5a3af5e6c846a24be4 

 
 
OCTOBER 09 &#45; OCTOBER 15

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf13f1328c2ca82a77e77de805a71420e8fa77cd1c047ebc8a405ccb5ff5d553876860caa96ae427d6d037e012768ecdccd08e31f2e44bda6d8896f8550ef589 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf13f1328c2ca82a77e77de805a71420e8fa77cd1c047ebc8a405ccb5ff5d553876860caa96ae427d6d037e012768ecdccd08e31f2e44bda6d8896f8550ef589 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c092eeea7bde31b3379e831d7f51472e0c8be718894a595fd58762e5fa88616b30c4d19d7ccc867a3e6b4fb4c3124acf74236b597897c1ca4 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c092eeea7bde31b3379e831d7f51472e0c8be718894a595fd58762e5fa88616b30c4d19d7ccc867a3e6b4fb4c3124acf74236b597897c1ca4 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c092eeea7bde31b3379e831d7f51472e0c8be718894a595fd58762e5fa88616b30c4d19d7ccc867a3e6b4fb4c3124acf74236b597897c1ca4 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">October 20 and get<br class="hide"> 40% OFF Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303956f8464363a900dde7cfcee6396f8f62416e521a65dc3c8f27e34edc520637aeebe2bbc3d230d614ac914edd5c4351153eeef36f765dba7c 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303956f8464363a900dde7cfcee6396f8f62416e521a65dc3c8f27e34edc520637aeebe2bbc3d230d614ac914edd5c4351153eeef36f765dba7c 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039bf696e0146b565c435e8ca6420e2943d6d4309310f568c25a1cb349b43f3e9d4f91379dd9223a0ea1ae2b4a977bc09098019093d41908133 
What’s an Ellipsis? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039bf696e0146b565c435e8ca6420e2943d6d4309310f568c25a1cb349b43f3e9d4f91379dd9223a0ea1ae2b4a977bc09098019093d41908133 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303965510b52d1253aeed4c3601805a5f0c1b685edc487bea27e28ff704a0031016173eca0e907622f69db4a13847d73958c7032a615e82cf716 
What Is the Appeal to Pity Fallacy? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f0518303965510b52d1253aeed4c3601805a5f0c1b685edc487bea27e28ff704a0031016173eca0e907622f69db4a13847d73958c7032a615e82cf716 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039da04ebfe142684c085d3af1edfcc4b04f9c361be7ba34d63a8505f018c36389c49b08b69d0d4cca8eafb5c754e5a6ec31258a1d09e3204f6 
When to Capitalize Specific Periods and Events 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9639438f05183039da04ebfe142684c085d3af1edfcc4b04f9c361be7ba34d63a8505f018c36389c49b08b69d0d4cca8eafb5c754e5a6ec31258a1d09e3204f6 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c56a80015efead3a9d15a9517ba6348b2524507b0b9dd6b9a63b257450db8d356a7bedfe33c07a1224da2bb221af09fa707bafa8e25a7d5f0 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c2979f192c8c20fc7b67461de32ce29fd3abdf208345335a65d896b9a24065dfcd2e76bb6a7d3f4f462b75a410a318c8c75fa9df78a028aac 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5ca0116271bd55479c2670c56c06c0a9e303b5be6a5db03419b008335b077aa6072c29a28aab984f37512c01bc120d3f781e5e631a5e4b6773 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c51d7d25a9cc655d8bf5c5208130cfb43b58eb430b9f99a6df748badee9a5829a405b76407866e4fd1a37be9307076273 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c1b0193ab359510b996d5b92656c848814dc7e9db72363346b426207f012166bcc13413481392d8f43363aaf2765608ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c03bd1f8c3c58ee734102f5e269b72a95b0590db57970d8c2e369dd05cd135df9227118b8da02086370e04373cfa456f8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c799c53f586bc299d4a3361e2a213daaaa482cf3b032a6b9d5f647cdb0a4247a0574e0d32c48d8e560db3e429f20c2e00 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5ca0116271bd55479c2670c56c06c0a9e303b5be6a5db03419b008335b077aa6072c29a28aab984f37512c01bc120d3f781e5e631a5e4b6773 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5c3723e424d0920536339e8d2f74d378ab3a895f3f0fcc9c7dce119cc1e77bafaff39b4f4ef3ef43b450a9b5e331111b07a03e86854c9610ab 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=302d18f40eac3992822d3008cb36d210778f31ded8cb2f60887edf100e8b2dd58dc4f167823348d5ccd76aaad0f384ca04e583424570e00e0884e9526b753163a4bc47c2107080c3089709fc27ba84d039d5a2c7fab68aa2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5cb14dcb04c01a2a1716cc2f3610a0cfc330df432401b38ee9dd7c959d3688448a0d14a4d8d137dbbf504b4213309c024aef2d9d107f37cff4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ed2fe3ccec11ed5cb14dcb04c01a2a1716cc2f3610a0cfc330df432401b38ee9dd7c959d3688448a0d14a4d8d137dbbf504b4213309c024aef2d9d107f37cff4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104