Subject: Save 40% and impress every audience.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:01:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c941343351baf91203d43f8f08a3287c212abc65547292e3b6bb5c890560cef66621c18948d7184a85b2f0e30f6e78de54c63608d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c941343351baf91203d43f8f08a3287c212abc65547292e3b6bb5c890560cef66621c18948d7184a85b2f0e30f6e78de54c63608d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511b334c3bb28e52d32d40aeca0748f5beba7ac78797e1deceb15c089d779b2a52275636643fe6d4115d23c34205f9e54f09cdc5c3a4845c7b 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511b334c3bb28e52d32d40aeca0748f5beba7ac78797e1deceb15c089d779b2a52275636643fe6d4115d23c34205f9e54f09cdc5c3a4845c7b 

Curate Your

Communications

Find the right frame for every communication with Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s tone suggestions. Premium identifies phrases that may come off as hesitant, negative, or too formal (or informal) for your audience and helps you appropriately adapt them. It only takes a few quick clicks to get a masterpiece that makes the right impression. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511b334c3bb28e52d32d40aeca0748f5beba7ac78797e1deceb15c089d779b2a52275636643fe6d4115d23c34205f9e54f09cdc5c3a4845c7b 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511b334c3bb28e52d32d40aeca0748f5beba7ac78797e1deceb15c089d779b2a52275636643fe6d4115d23c34205f9e54f09cdc5c3a4845c7b 

Put the right finishing touch on your writing. Get Grammarly Premium for 40%* off when you upgrade by October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511b334c3bb28e52d32d40aeca0748f5beba7ac78797e1deceb15c089d779b2a52275636643fe6d4115d23c34205f9e54f09cdc5c3a4845c7b 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433519c332d4c83a35200a26740082fed2adb7070a5f208b25cf4074a0858b84b552cdb8e745a1018372fd3554daf2b07cf15 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c94134335199e05164a37bef80b3d2e6e04b2bb42ae6fa20fe8df93c33f023d77c366f6a9641ff3e3a02f58d41b28a3a64694355e6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c941343351d76271493c13913bc78a62e82b46fce89e281beebeb78fbc2bd6c3e129466ef59ea04747578dab7f2c89aff00ddbd0d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c941343351c274754392a90fa0f419f798e0f47c4dc459924a1e9619c037f65f60428e6dca3b0762d0ae67cc8d79a83dee8135cd02 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f1090a7b158d3c1c545740b2d641da542d9db86643b70c8d40d6318de14f51ee6e424ae5c7c211d5745f1805f2b9a977928a3bd01a97c2479204b900ecff12eeec5807ee829af5cc7624da3c892238850367fe7ed8ed6c98 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433516c4a3e099d205185625fca6072ef6e3ff96f1b1d1f3dc85672f006876dec6f5bbf12b5517d077b8a8778e09872758dcf2423c1ba56bcc773 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433516c4a3e099d205185625fca6072ef6e3ff96f1b1d1f3dc85672f006876dec6f5bbf12b5517d077b8a8778e09872758dcf2423c1ba56bcc773 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511b334c3bb28e52d32d40aeca0748f5beba7ac78797e1deceb15c089d779b2a52275636643fe6d4115d23c34205f9e54f09cdc5c3a4845c7b 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e49fe9c9413433511a21e38faf1387fe8314f5cf9a4815f0175f0dc19c8979fced9980c8d18e73bd9669ae124a99001d1ccf9b30cd9476ff3dcae71ec46d88ac 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104