Subject: Chat transcript (#c8b)
From: CallHippo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 05:44:09 +0000

This is your chat history with CallHippo - keep it for your archives. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/image/avatar/website/ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b/88/?default]
CallHippoChat transcriptThanks for chatting with us!This is your chat history
with CallHippo - keep it for your archives.How did we do?1/5
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/mail/images/content/message_transcript/star.png]
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/en/website/rating/?website_id=ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b&session_id=session_af85eb62-a6f7-418b-9f3c-f8b626dab616&choice=1]
2/5 [https://links.chat.callhippo.com/mail/images/content/message_transcript/star.png]
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/en/website/rating/?website_id=ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b&session_id=session_af85eb62-a6f7-418b-9f3c-f8b626dab616&choice=2]
3/5 [https://links.chat.callhippo.com/mail/images/content/message_transcript/star.png]
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/en/website/rating/?website_id=ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b&session_id=session_af85eb62-a6f7-418b-9f3c-f8b626dab616&choice=3]
4/5 [https://links.chat.callhippo.com/mail/images/content/message_transcript/star.png]
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/en/website/rating/?website_id=ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b&session_id=session_af85eb62-a6f7-418b-9f3c-f8b626dab616&choice=4]
5/5 [https://links.chat.callhippo.com/mail/images/content/message_transcript/star.png]
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/en/website/rating/?website_id=ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b&session_id=session_af85eb62-a6f7-418b-9f3c-f8b626dab616&choice=5]
TerriblePoorlyOkayGoodGreatDo you provide Virtual numbers for China where we can
get SMS or calls?AgentHi, Vidhi here to assist you!Vidhi sent thisHow can we
help you today?Vidhi sent thisI need a Chinese number to get SMS verifications
and OTP'sDo you provide one and what is the cost?Sorry we don't offer that as of
nowVidhi sent thisCan we help you with any other country's solution across the
globe?Vidhi sent thisNo problemJust want thatthanksbye\No problemVidhi sent this
Thank you for contacting CallHippo.Vidhi sent thisDelete my data please and
confirm via emailI just created an account with you guysI do not want any trace
of my accountsSureVidhi sent thisThanksLooking for a way to contact us?[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/image/email/icon_call/457991/128/]
Call Us+1 (740) 848-2535 [tel:+1 (740) 848-2535][https://links.chat.callhippo.com/image/email/icon_send/457991/128/]
Email [email-masked] [[email-masked]]Your conversation is still
available online.view conversation
[https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/chat/resume/?target_url=http%3A%2F%2Fcallhippo.com%2F&session_id=session_af85eb62-a6f7-418b-9f3c-f8b626dab616]
You received this email because we automatically send transcripts of chats you
(may have) finished. * © 2022 CallHippo, all rights reserved.

 * Visit CallHippo website [http://callhippo.com/]
 * Unsubscribe from emails
   [https://links.chat.callhippo.com/go/email/unsubscribe/?email_hash=7e185b47&key=9b5008d6&website_id=ce269983-bd92-4062-917b-2a29aa89b96b&website_domain=callhippo.com]