Subject: Introducing new laptops designed by Microsoft
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 17:25:14 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 
 
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj;
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

 

AVAILABLE 10/25

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b8560734ea4011ca9506a3aa3f58e68b7cfc0fd159f77e5d7603b03778d5847a9901e49971d1753cf624ee8bb6138b91621741bfe3dc65d5717a51 
All-new from Surface

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b8560734ea4011ca9506a3aa3f58e68b7cfc0fd159f77e5d7603b03778d5847a9901e49971d1753cf624ee8bb6138b91621741bfe3dc65d5717a51 

The latest laptops designed by Microsoft are here with power, performance, and the versatility you need.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b8560734ea4011ca9506a3aa3f58e68b7cfc0fd159f77e5d7603b03778d5847a9901e49971d1753cf624ee8bb6138b91621741bfe3dc65d5717a51 
 Explore Surface 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607bac0da9227b0dac52b78010edd60a4e0d662fff13ec8bfdbadbce86631eaf31ca09fe27ae5141b552aaa8813aa4122e4e97ed343677dbdf8 

NEW

Laptop power, tablet flexibility
Surface Pro 9

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607bac0da9227b0dac52b78010edd60a4e0d662fff13ec8bfdbadbce86631eaf31ca09fe27ae5141b552aaa8813aa4122e4e97ed343677dbdf8 
 Pre-order now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607bac0da9227b0dac52b78010edd60a4e0d662fff13ec8bfdbadbce86631eaf31ca09fe27ae5141b552aaa8813aa4122e4e97ed343677dbdf8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607b856e70cb9b6fc34731a538a654058a8278e50feaea14fbadbf2c1bad3f863051f18bed8eccd91aae30d27f82929976ed7b0bcb51433114e 

Surface Pro 9 with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and storage of 256GB and above are built on the Intel® Evo™ platform.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607a380d7ae7844ddbdd2d318ba9fd869c0fa8d16914fd09af49715d8fde7d60a8e29fcce66b071190af4721e52fe781d36a1275ac19c9f2110 

NEW

Blazing speed, sophisticated style
Surface Laptop 5

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607a380d7ae7844ddbdd2d318ba9fd869c0fa8d16914fd09af49715d8fde7d60a8e29fcce66b071190af4721e52fe781d36a1275ac19c9f2110 
 Pre-order now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607a380d7ae7844ddbdd2d318ba9fd869c0fa8d16914fd09af49715d8fde7d60a8e29fcce66b071190af4721e52fe781d36a1275ac19c9f2110 

Available in 13” or 15” PixelSense™ touchscreen1, with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and storage of 256GB and above built on the Intel® Evo™ platform.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856076a63baf31d8f20b9c4fa20ad917eecc4be366c554231eca2519b8436695a2a7d93d987568a467976cb1a6248644be8abf1c163b1ee299cb0 

NEW

Transform, touch, and take it all in
Surface Studio 2+

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856076a63baf31d8f20b9c4fa20ad917eecc4be366c554231eca2519b8436695a2a7d93d987568a467976cb1a6248644be8abf1c163b1ee299cb0 
 Pre-order now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856076a63baf31d8f20b9c4fa20ad917eecc4be366c554231eca2519b8436695a2a7d93d987568a467976cb1a6248644be8abf1c163b1ee299cb0 

Featuring the Zero Gravity Hinge

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856078f101cc0a05ba2e3f5e1c59a8f641b283b60daa41dc3bf19af5814b169b7c423a97525bef76e7db51eeb82593f1a9dacea3719fa40a72648 
Find your perfect Surface

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856078f101cc0a05ba2e3f5e1c59a8f641b283b60daa41dc3bf19af5814b169b7c423a97525bef76e7db51eeb82593f1a9dacea3719fa40a72648 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856078f101cc0a05ba2e3f5e1c59a8f641b283b60daa41dc3bf19af5814b169b7c423a97525bef76e7db51eeb82593f1a9dacea3719fa40a72648 
Help me choose

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b8560777afbe955d024dbf5ecf6a2587f2b5446b99ba2f99ee054e9a0cbcfeb1b09a7b097ee74aa004484faacbd7b539e8aced6adcd1b525e5c564 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b8560777afbe955d024dbf5ecf6a2587f2b5446b99ba2f99ee054e9a0cbcfeb1b09a7b097ee74aa004484faacbd7b539e8aced6adcd1b525e5c564 
Compare devices

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607c0a088b7b2992f7cfab3a2351e89a7577f4ce1a89c5f1bc6582fd913592bd7fe6d5d88aa63b29679229a482c6a5e491df889e5f28b249b7a 
Get cash for your used device

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607c0a088b7b2992f7cfab3a2351e89a7577f4ce1a89c5f1bc6582fd913592bd7fe6d5d88aa63b29679229a482c6a5e491df889e5f28b249b7a 
Learn about trade-ins2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856077e587c44183c5c6939cb1078fabf5d44ff22597eb8566b37d774852923129b07bf88bbdded15540b88211400f3f0d22cfc2c7696d721631b 
Buy now, pay later

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856077e587c44183c5c6939cb1078fabf5d44ff22597eb8566b37d774852923129b07bf88bbdded15540b88211400f3f0d22cfc2c7696d721631b 
Shop Surface with the right flexible payment option for you

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607a8fbe98c437d3b73c2d1571e995ec070aad9c43bf23ac4f5b495887e9c51ab276e32a72279230e986abd261f4e7dc5a6fc60cd6ce624ab4b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607d214e35588706a1a6863ae89711ef38b9d2bf1e9aac4dacbd705e9d7763223765ca2f7e70bd8d33d8c537e8fc1f18ae5364d904e84e9dd83 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607c9c0d9439ba705a72c2a503198ffd160c3ea7deaf8d0384235de48703fe59843665264c5a442af5faf5b6ca8dee202c991b4e7eb5fadb67b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b85607c2000f88fd94877d336f0584718ff81c55908baead4b246123de803f9ff38e5be12f77eb6857434071ecfff35f9ed059b3f6a53e864a8458 

1 Colors available on select models only. Available colors, sizes, finishes, and processors may vary by store, market, and configuration.

2 Available only through the Microsoft online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid for reimbursements after trade in of qualifying devices (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, video game console). To be eligible for trade in, you must own the qualifying device, device must power on, battery must hold charge and not be required to be plugged in to operate, and be in fully-functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken. Device cannot be password protected, and must include original chargers/accessories, and must contain hard drive. Customer must mail in the qualifying trade-in device to be eligible for the reimbursements. All trade-ins are final. Cannot be
 transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards, or credit towards other devices or products. May not be combined with other offers. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. This offer is operated by Teladvance, LLC and is not sponsored by Microsoft. Any appraised value will be determined at trade in and provided by Teladvance. All trade-ins and reimbursements are subject to Teladvance’s sole discretion and approval. Other terms and conditions may apply.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856070c2e54e79192c9657df7bbd9996a801d6186cdd2e8fd99a22b907fa1beb6383dd7461e5245a0a826526970ec9d026403c4bc16eba433b076 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=17ab9ff052b856079f8d14c258a198eabe53e56b7eda2c31c27279343ec5a1db60e95052b6063656ed829f4b033c7edafa42e09c417f6fff71c275412c4615a4 
Privacy Statement | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ceddf02ddbe04631755dbda99aa0d0c23c884a1e49017b05a299ff89532bbb9af445727ae2a1b7e0e058910fc3a5f7c5842845afacb1557fd7f5a622d333f3fafe020919efce48d9faf6650bb31daf5 
View as webpage

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052