Subject: Master the art of writing 📝
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 06:00:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d512554a4e1d41bd6296d8d20ccd1beddbcb052fba387d65dd17610beee96d5682beaa2428db0d763176eb91c1b5a2e9d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d512554a4e1d41bd6296d8d20ccd1beddbcb052fba387d65dd17610beee96d5682beaa2428db0d763176eb91c1b5a2e9d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 

Become the Vermeer

of Vocabulary

Ensure your writing exhibits excellence with expert vocabulary suggestions from Grammarly Premium. These suggestions identify repetitive or overused words and recommend precise, intelligent alternates to help your communications feel compelling and cultured.

Make your writing the picture of perfection. Upgrade to any Grammarly Premium plan at 40%* off through October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 

Polish Your Writing with Additional Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 

 Full-sentence rewrites

Help your writing shine with suggestions that rework entire sentences for clarity and confidence.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 

 Advanced grammatical suggestions

Fine-tune your writing with advanced edits that finesse your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 

 Plagiarism detector

Ensure you&rsquo;ve done a spotless job of giving credit with suggestions that point out where citations may be missing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d7c64688d76eca722177868aa0354dbbd96ffef7dcf6f306f74df7dc5d181a90b3d6feab562820057a82a979bc0bb237b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d2a1bd9f4dd353a4bd0c15f13fc7caacd3d6ec2012883d6f0f6e2db98990606edc8759a11311251974214823f1d289465 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d92c8b5628ba4a586133c0e4d8b59d32d5885a278498946aa2645cb7e67283d8903e047009c7ada15fd1d7ac700b7e7a5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fbabe821c298ebe2217aaa228b5f88949d6365120780bd6f56e38abc167bb0442f5dfec0b4bc4906e90de78c6a0c577863032687d478bd98 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43efede35b53592c3c48403b0e6ddd276437095b0867d284f56b40877ed50a5e8b940cd1e1e4aa79ddadff0c82f677f05b73aa129c7b57e7865b831934d33510f8da0b120dfc0d888058bad25a13aeb1e284f3699865a127 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fbabe821c298ebe29e4a0122063b4ae7987559e0738cda266eec53360243630a3f57f1a8e01804337993ab4127da48eb082323dc5b1b5425d14dc17bbd3ac97c 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fbabe821c298ebe29e4a0122063b4ae7987559e0738cda266eec53360243630a3f57f1a8e01804337993ab4127da48eb082323dc5b1b5425d14dc17bbd3ac97c 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdb215115bdec47d9869d77b6439f296a347f0a51d4628dc7fdf4661ec452e429249e2ab1b27b2906486d2073485e65d8356cb07642cc45ff76d0c78f351234b 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fbabe821c298ebe2fbedfaee64582e146e46d57a57e26853c43ea13a0b192d8c796cae6f4cccafdbbf2949d668f730aa638ec3f90d6a6064b93d52f331e58a1a 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104