Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 04:15:12 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d33b7b2ac02406ba2e8f1dd1e71de0b61d9b9fb51d323cbe5adf2f7505449ad1f445cce87b997bfdf1bdfbaafab22840bec7bd818e0f088a201583b1710cc39 

 
 
OCTOBER 02 &#45; OCTOBER 08

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102efa9a943a1de47d7029f48f317f89c9e3e506ae19c4bd8fda7cb86e98cb0ce499d3f82b0aea428a78d07fa1e8aa86c522cdb056febcd4141 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102efa9a943a1de47d7029f48f317f89c9e3e506ae19c4bd8fda7cb86e98cb0ce499d3f82b0aea428a78d07fa1e8aa86c522cdb056febcd4141 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f2d54b2b47d64675d5e563a62e3a5a1902015024550c65bee77017e7ea4ff7c5fad77d5d64fbde25f1a63771d90eaa04e7 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f2d54b2b47d64675d5e563a62e3a5a1902015024550c65bee77017e7ea4ff7c5fad77d5d64fbde25f1a63771d90eaa04e7 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102a1e7a3fec4ce23f2d54b2b47d64675d5e563a62e3a5a1902015024550c65bee77017e7ea4ff7c5fad77d5d64fbde25f1a63771d90eaa04e7 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 17 24 Oct 01 08

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029eb8066609ffd538f98acaa150617647983d224972c032cd62814254380193165768b52fc0e6cc22e62533635610503d88aa40f70ea7d09e 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1029eb8066609ffd538f98acaa150617647983d224972c032cd62814254380193165768b52fc0e6cc22e62533635610503d88aa40f70ea7d09e 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff359919063e3d03f489f931172d4401a09d8946b33077024e1cecca519d8cd1df9a6f02a62498d942ed31cc3edc344add26db9709d7fad735a 
How to Write Ordinal Numbers Correctly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff359919063e3d03f489f931172d4401a09d8946b33077024e1cecca519d8cd1df9a6f02a62498d942ed31cc3edc344add26db9709d7fad735a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff3121b53fec2a8ef16205bb4f3d9ef5fe535c7eeb117907fa7b0be69336fea82d7ea058d3a788e4d71311a4d1d260615c8f2394b1d6038a750 
Distributives: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff3121b53fec2a8ef16205bb4f3d9ef5fe535c7eeb117907fa7b0be69336fea82d7ea058d3a788e4d71311a4d1d260615c8f2394b1d6038a750 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Education

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff341e0564aa5912277888e81b18e7a7e403a581d32058f112d1638d487b0873f5c2b3606321fa86deecee0344f08da765a6c5f2798e85c19f9 
Tips to Identify and Help Students Avoid Unintentional Plagiarism 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16a32e4bbd28fff341e0564aa5912277888e81b18e7a7e403a581d32058f112d1638d487b0873f5c2b3606321fa86deecee0344f08da765a6c5f2798e85c19f9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102e561040267956712daff16473cdac542e9c867d7594fa5d13eb3ea71c8266e38a50d43705e1bb14992325cd7c99cd567f861b7882e747436 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1022c9d9a251479e1e6669461511b789ea027ce820f787a2640f1ba814eccfe93650a4a5d904e5705f5cd171ceead8d13e3fefdc02a9a365acd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1026789cd3a089782ee187daeaa901c37dcefa3679100ba38446f279e6b676f6736bff642e104ed3d6cafd432db36ed96d4a21aac3da51ce2be 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1022724a359e6196868e47a1462e3cfc08561c93d11322ec4eb33c7d49a2acc38f3375e0bcc3b08ea3df9da81a747744c09 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1024a5e4bf418a30c698aba7a31a25ad1ce56698b2ed7bdd99c71fcb286b6572816e7a648a6dabb6ed80e05cc9ad082ca3e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f102c79891ec92ba6affd853b123deebc2ce4d6ea8d750dcffb65f1d0e3eb21c4573745450dfe2faf48a632518dd27ce6579 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1020c6fc16980e9de3f65316420ed8327531f6c9530a9b77e4f8ac4c436e7c85a0191ede527e0911b6ed4a400a938374a25 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7ffc05744e8f1026789cd3a089782ee187daeaa901c37dcefa3679100ba38446f279e6b676f6736bff642e104ed3d6cafd432db36ed96d4a21aac3da51ce2be 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1979e30bdf586a3b7971be41833444ed48174148d904bdaeaeecc818d78c23d7f21a2b15b35231dca63338daf0e70e38d2c527515b27b9e40 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ecb09a0aac73f5328dfecba55cd56e3385cf399e8efb77088952f149962b694ad8a4e102728e4f13b310f3977cd80ceb7f09362d4340285b27cd5743584701c51988005f8d3dfee8429d1ba3da9e247f7f62a3bd325a0028 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1a669337319934a91af1443e10e2655bd92795a0d7062cf5f813ec12c5361b2dfdbc860e0dc96243300fa89318a6f008ace4d8b0830057625 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=607506b1d5ef4fb1a669337319934a91af1443e10e2655bd92795a0d7062cf5f813ec12c5361b2dfdbc860e0dc96243300fa89318a6f008ace4d8b0830057625 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104