Subject: 🚨 Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers Europe
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 03:28:23 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de2a005b4ece5fc29a942e353737bf4b6384aa1c7653928eae9f52c3868e755934b738c9257a7fef5017d92123d746b5993dbf98ed578a8d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de2a005b4ece5fc28d623bb3d3e7f65fbb85e2f2e5665e5bae4986d6de84c797233ca42aeeabd28dc890105f4fd434ff7e261efea6c588c08af2f020c3cf7f81 
RSVP yes to Slack Frontiers
 
October 11, 2022 

 Online

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de2a005b4ece5fc28d623bb3d3e7f65fbb85e2f2e5665e5bae4986d6de84c797233ca42aeeabd28dc890105f4fd434ff7e261efea6c588c08af2f020c3cf7f81 
REGISTER NOW 

Register today to:

	- Learn from Revolut and monday.com as they share how they’re adapting to the new economy

	- Get inspired by visionary TED speakers David Sengeh and Farwiza Farhan

	- Get ahead and get results. Discover new Slack features that will help your teams thrive

Register right now for free.

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de2a005b4ece5fc28d623bb3d3e7f65fbb85e2f2e5665e5bae4986d6de84c797233ca42aeeabd28dc890105f4fd434ff7e261efea6c588c08af2f020c3cf7f81 
REGISTER NOW 

 

Learn more about the full agenda and our TED speakers at Frontiers Europe.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de2a005b4ece5fc29c9a01c58585dea4ce21dfbabd8a55656885d8dc10e89b0309a2039bb543f939ef019eca0c8eb55ee711b03dd6745117fa9488f7b45520e7 
FIND OUT MORE &zwnj;  &rarr;

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b96b1beecf810b04d2b9cefb0ddf895d7436369c0e42f3b19ff87180a33a146d597016b8e5a33fc104a60fe4a9acdccbb520bb0ce8f32e43 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=de2a005b4ece5fc29a942e353737bf4b6384aa1c7653928eae9f52c3868e755934b738c9257a7fef5017d92123d746b5993dbf98ed578a8d 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b96b1beecf810b0476e3eb038960aa0aa1f27565e82734553e6e96c7beac23b57724930e0f3542670bfd92c64fefc3f99899b043ba210f109e21593fd123e034 
Our Blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b96b1beecf810b041dc4a6de767671b1e595a9fefb03c3f91dbce656442a25dfe10743364972264fd2d8d56276ab5fd6a5a75fc979c5c6a6a6c4c87ff33edc55 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b96b1beecf810b0430f17969decc6c4d663ed6a89c02b6ae82988fa5f783bc1b826eade8a74fc0dbed8289b47d93b2ae677cf9001ff859f695f6e91e4bb7768f 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b96b1beecf810b04cffdeb24dcd64a3f01e4a40a2b09a20eb569b4adc08efd7acd6f2e5ca1a3d6f0b509a4d47c11bfffdfce9da8d20e8464 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b96b1beecf810b049ca0d9d8f5564f9b4f1cd5fc68b7ab361d60eea15c303818ffbd9a330611a6c3ca5ca87c71f5c93525aa1490e04e0b8c 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=df95ddaaa0719981bb2d92682b91fc5873512deedb204322941a28910d126d0a498e381537c26f5b2ab935049d8933eaa36526d445752bc5edd70cf59452fe8037f7a2a88c50eb966ddbbfbc8cf95d5e 
View in browser