Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 07:11:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7a7f4045b8dc81f1252eccc6904e158ff54e6e89b61585c78ea1e129234dc376aad871123703fae1eb85609fca2bc254e9ecbec258750a52ea8fa26e11dede8 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 25 &#45; OCTOBER 01

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7a7f4045b8dc81fc6fe85e6eb1699636f9c8bdd9e3b18e2df32cd7c4db182909995ed3c4ef5739092d0054096306c4c772c6aa0fd1f2955e33f84783f0a4917 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7a7f4045b8dc81fc6fe85e6eb1699636f9c8bdd9e3b18e2df32cd7c4db182909995ed3c4ef5739092d0054096306c4c772c6aa0fd1f2955e33f84783f0a4917 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ecaba715f77039d3c453387d1e1b5bbcab582f1df64cdfdf31ce06f1e31ef5e022d446b3ba44a61f7ee6373550e783f25f6ea53320eedf25 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ecaba715f77039d3c453387d1e1b5bbcab582f1df64cdfdf31ce06f1e31ef5e022d446b3ba44a61f7ee6373550e783f25f6ea53320eedf25 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ecaba715f77039d3c453387d1e1b5bbcab582f1df64cdfdf31ce06f1e31ef5e022d446b3ba44a61f7ee6373550e783f25f6ea53320eedf25 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6a704ddf0d6b67a5962dcb3346c1cd6db808c96220a172ef208235ed5830a9cab6a848bac3525d3346603e58482619b703ea34edd4d040348 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6a704ddf0d6b67a5962dcb3346c1cd6db808c96220a172ef208235ed5830a9cab6a848bac3525d3346603e58482619b703ea34edd4d040348 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b15638551ae6193448c64ac2aab903846a5fc3b3e3bae2081971c985a1bc0e5f1404bd827b175c1d62c936b07c8ea507b74af9a7e7647db82937e 
How to Write a Story Plot 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b15638551ae6193448c64ac2aab903846a5fc3b3e3bae2081971c985a1bc0e5f1404bd827b175c1d62c936b07c8ea507b74af9a7e7647db82937e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563cd50a8fc080952ea70ecea560462095dc59c45fba77f907051eab2a24f6919155fcf323958e4fdc2e22fec1216601652815e203c4201a091 
Personality Profiles of 12 Punctuation Marks 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563cd50a8fc080952ea70ecea560462095dc59c45fba77f907051eab2a24f6919155fcf323958e4fdc2e22fec1216601652815e203c4201a091 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563141f6c00426612e99d25d8e51e7fd257964e81c17b619b57644f890885b4ecf73af28bd59495b7b4f10e63a8a7ae618b0315eb0fcd2784fd 
How to Write a Meeting Agenda in 5 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563141f6c00426612e99d25d8e51e7fd257964e81c17b619b57644f890885b4ecf73af28bd59495b7b4f10e63a8a7ae618b0315eb0fcd2784fd 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966dca2034bd1528519af0c820f014df84fea80cfab83060298e77d54a46e19edc7ff9d951819705dfc07ed4eaabca98c7d81b322c8dbd06eedc 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6d7ffb094eca1e77d1219f628425e5c3421cf9eec1d951022a6adf857b95fe997c1f7ebdf3c9723df8c5e007790be8a9ec440daaf0f3829c5 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f61410e1d6e18e8ed2729b73be8d8ce5c5173a6b371bd4cc8063c5d8452ba16e4edb3ebc627f0b2ae111c95d492aee59834c8a9bfa1cbcf81c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6f8e88f1d76b7865ba450f9e2b532cf84ee70c6737234eba4d4a2330d8c01afec1cb228350d7f3f717cf18c4261717006 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ff5ab296e0649fa17a790b88f73a02ffa8d0ec8f00f8205ae530827899f6590c300c9fed2d9f3a92316989616564cbb7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6d54f90e374c69b6fdf614ea493d207e9cb92930259c8f6ebe53f9c79bffadd36ba91450f6f8438f9c08f478337f4948d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f65afe10518445dc9c9133bb7a58536fcee056c82f01d25ba82ed8211d8f759eefb117f1c041425ca00e663c0fe7027f4b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f61410e1d6e18e8ed2729b73be8d8ce5c5173a6b371bd4cc8063c5d8452ba16e4edb3ebc627f0b2ae111c95d492aee59834c8a9bfa1cbcf81c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966d85c3eef0544e154f75536b282cec68b057ff94f133961eb9a238fe09d94d8279acfbfbc97905a973f353c03a9b879f7ddfdf62a50eb5574f 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c78839461bbe0c8c68a0e928b06c67e1964f49559d3b335ecb548e20b3ad0ceecffea9c93879eb357ff6590c1d5e4fe616766bca3525c9c48c50e31f0111f2ec294ba3047a4751fbb2d4a05b7c96248cec8ce5ac98e3258 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966dc4ebbbf7d623838a25a5c103e96605c7e2a5480f711cef5446705c888a88b64ecf605dc61745860d5c0e85e2f5a1812926d6f94c8f0cb302 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966dc4ebbbf7d623838a25a5c103e96605c7e2a5480f711cef5446705c888a88b64ecf605dc61745860d5c0e85e2f5a1812926d6f94c8f0cb302 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104