Subject: UltraCart - September 2022 System Updates and Enhancements
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 13:19:31 +0000

A quick (not so quick) list of UltraCart platform, integration and StoreFronts
updates and improvements

UltraCart System Updates 

September 2022

We're always working on building new features, making improvements and enhancing
the tools you use every day in the UltraCart platform. We're not always great
about communicating these updates.

Below are a few of the updates that have been made to the platform this month:

StoreFront Communications 

* Postcards: Fixes to the postcard conversation statistics tracking.
* Email: Addition of the myaccountloyaltycondition element. This is useful if
you're checking on whether a customer is a member of a premium tier or not in
order to include certain marketing content.
* Email: Expert Sender integration added.
* Loyalty step now contains an option to prevent rapid accumulation of credits.
* Added Tutorial on how to subscribe customers to a list with an external
webhook payload. Also added support for parsing Unbounce's webhook payload,
since their system does not have enough configurability to match the desired
inbound format of StoreFront Communications. Documentation located here ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2683109377/Subscribing+Customers+to+List+from+External+Webhook?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

StoreFront Visual Builder

* Upsells: Removed payment method filtering for pre-checkout upsells. Payment
method doesn't matter with a pre-checkout upsell.
* Upsells: Logged in customers with store credit no longer impacts the ability
to view pre-checkout upsells.
* Menu builder now contains a system page for MyAccount Loyalty
* Checkout Enhancement: New Checkout Condition of "item in cart with quantity of
1". New Button action "Change Item Quantity In Cart". Allowing for a conditional
marketing banner at the top of the checkout to increase the quantity of an item
in the cart with a single click.

Integrations

* HubSpot authentication changed from API key to OAuth. Hubspot is sunsetting
API keys on November 30th ( https://developers.hubspot.com/changelog/upcoming-api-key-sunset?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).
* HubSpot OAuth scope adjusted to include deal.write permission. If you've
previously connected HubSpot via OAuth, please disconnect and reconnect the
integration if you are seeing Integration Log errors.
* Reviews.io basic integration to request a review from the customer via new
step type in StoreFront Communications flow. UC Documentation ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2677374977/Reviews.io?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )
* Avalara: Adjustment for CO Retail Delivery Fee still being charged when all
other items on the order are tax exempt.
* Iterable.com integration now includes UTM values in the order's dataFields
payload to enhance reporting capabilities within their platform.
* Stripe: card holder information is dual vaulted with Stripe to allow for their
free card update service to work.
* Stripe: card update information is now visible within Integration Logs when it
occurs.
* eBay: Fixed issue with disabling the integration when the new OAuth security
is being used.

Reporting

* Report utilizing the BigQuery data warehouse automatically add a freeze pane
to the Excel spreadsheet to keep the column headers in view.
* BigQuery: Improvements to the uc_analytics_session.utms array to only include
UTM hits up until the point of order conversion. We continue to perform gap
analysis of the content of the utms array compared to what is on the uc_orders
table to test out some of the remaining differences. We expect the contents to
be finalized next week.
* BigQuery: In a linked account scenario, the service accounts for the parent
account are now automatically added to the projects for the child account. This
makes some query and data loading scenarios possible.
* BigQuery: Data ingestion to BigQuery has been optimized further. With these
changes there should be a reduced chance of backlogs and the typical ingestion
time should be less than 2 minutes.
* BigQuery: The uc_analytics_session.utms array has been tightened up. It's now
suitable to left join this table to your order table and look for other
additional UTMs that influenced the order.
* BigQuery: We've ingested 2 years of analytics session data into a new table
called uc_analytics_session. This is a very detailed set of hits that are
collected for each session.
* BigQuery: You can now schedule queries to write into the data sets
ultracart_dw_import or ultracart_dw_work. This provides an area to save our
materialization of queries without having to create a stand-alone Google
project.

System

* Search: Adjusted the search result scenario when the search term matches an
individual item ID. Previously, we would send them directly to that one item.
Now, we will search for additional item IDs that share the search term as a
prefix. This improves the search result for merchants with item IDs like this
for their parts.
* EDI: Configuration option to allow the label from name to be customized for
third party billing to meet contractual obligations with Costco.
* Reviews: adjusted the review editor to allow for new reviews to be an
automatically established customer profile based upon the email entered. Having
the customer profile automatically created allows for reviewer profile questions
to be answered.
* Shipping: Route orders to distribution centers based upon the presence of
upsells. This can be used to optimize the cost of on-demand fulfillment for
complex orders vs routing simple orders to another distribution center that
contains inventory. Documentation here ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2680815620/Routing+Orders+Based+Upon+Upsells+Using+Distribution+Center+Location+Preferences?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )
* Your Preferences: Updated look to the UI. Adjustments to prevent Chrome from
trying to auto complete fields.
* Shipping Department: Transmission times are now delayed based upon schedules
for SOAP and REST API transport mechanisms.
* View All Orders: Optimization to the order search result when a specific order
ID is provided.
* Order Management: The View All Orders search functionality is now powered by a
new search engine. This provides a faster search experience with more
functionality.
* Order Management: View All Orders search new search engine fixed to search on
serial numbers. With the new search engine you are no longer required to specify
the item id to perform a search on this field.
* Upsells: we have fixed a statistics issue with pre-checkout upsells where the
last upsell seen was being attributed an abandon when the abandon happened post
upsell.
* Shipping Department: Update the shipment status to transmitted after the 3PL
pulls the order with the REST API or SOAP DCT Service.
* Shipping Department: Added a "Mark Transmitted" option to the sub-menu in the
queued for pickup column.
* Item Editor: upgraded the sale date/time pickers to resolve field overflow
issues.
* REST API: New item methods to manage digital delivery assets.
* Fraud Rules: Send an order to review if the customer has had a previous
return. 
* Fraud Rules: Target Linux based browsers, which are uncommon and could be a
source of fraudulent orders.

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=ed4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb&espCommseqStepUuid=69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136&espCommseqEmailUuid=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Platform+Updates+September+2022&utm_content=705163a9-2ada-4d6a-8647-192f8e8b3515%7C69f684be-073c-46d9-95cb-ae791ee30136%7Ced4b1127-9737-4cc0-aa1f-7f9d03dacafb%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340