Subject: Hear from monday.com, BT and Bolt at Slack Frontiers Europe
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 03:26:09 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063598bd71ed445b45e669714b7262f1e5ba8c11e35ab3a5886a4ba97b5c7036ecc6865c114757bfe049b450fb74f9df95d89b384d396c996b0 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063979be7fb0c60bcd0856632e5a082e246d52250b8b809b50d633217d5c587297850403855bb3c89bbb09b966eb8b7b1d478498454e791dd3d 
The lineup you won’t want to miss
 
October 11, 2022 

 London and Online

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063979be7fb0c60bcd0856632e5a082e246d52250b8b809b50d633217d5c587297850403855bb3c89bbb09b966eb8b7b1d478498454e791dd3d 
REGISTER NOW 

Register to see it live

Slack Frontiers Europe is fast approaching and we are thrilled to share the stage with monday.com, BT and Bolt. Find out how they are erasing inefficient meetings and empowering their teams to accelerate work with a digital HQ. 

Join us in-person or online for a wide range of exciting sessions from Slack experts and industry leaders.

 

RSVP yes

Get your free ticket now to hear from these speakers and more.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063979be7fb0c60bcd0856632e5a082e246d52250b8b809b50d633217d5c587297850403855bb3c89bbb09b966eb8b7b1d478498454e791dd3d 
REGISTER NOW 

Check out our packed agenda and full list of keynote speakers to see all there is to learn and do.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca06331afb12a7f8abdc08ae3b7ca2020387fb9050b917e6cafa412a826653599f760852162339e1310ee3d053f83241a26650489ab6cda560de4 
FIND OUT MORE &zwnj;  &rarr;

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063554c18df7f77240bb83b85918bca15f8a05983f80683db6f35b097e0bc5917fb75c127b569ca3cc778a108d507e3f521ae9e3cac0fd3bcc8 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063598bd71ed445b45e669714b7262f1e5ba8c11e35ab3a5886a4ba97b5c7036ecc6865c114757bfe049b450fb74f9df95d89b384d396c996b0 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca063a11ff83fed803e757959f3581a53b275e4fd6f1535f5da2851f3ab8272dd5d4bb7878833067d08de9b22cc093f9478360b2db61cc1d87ae2 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca0639aebf44d9ee9030005f3e50d7d51f1318990a47b090dc03e8887d0f720b16ab2dee07fba0cb7bd8db9550f6ba3f36b67bdbc05b6a1457dd0 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca06307b6b1521b1645547e42ac5ad6971bef3438181b23974f74698fa3c9f5c914dc434a3309ea4bb59b64b4c17b1511b9e95430f4279ccb7be2 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca0630277b4aebddb418852aeace7a6d7ed9471b28af5be499f86ebcda6be0b5b1df0e7a7e144b3884863d660dd3e6e6ae7b0724804397f398b7e 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=967dd60a89aca0636faaab114bc7ef03b28911fc33f6d63e583054483bfaa06fbdedbf97342e07cc9794fcec4398ad3dc6457908b3e9e73f76ad4d774e97b577 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fbd286efb9943397de79f972a821caee67be1755819bd2bba2d5c1663f0c9f22f6d73a863c04f0cd8f4b4507dcaf23b8eeee08e19a748e09af84b5e59acef0f7fe1a43d2f77d9e30cc480510c84f6306514b448e72b1dd7f 
View in browser