Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 04:22:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ddeb4b996ad48f5ad48283629d04f713d2a1683a9a5607c2927df5199cfea6e2b5a1b2c4786d5932c061e32af1773fb9972ba21214ead5a000adfc055979ad26 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 18 &#45; SEPTEMBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b143a47743944430fcfe24d798cee1716f857e6efd6a9ab612e425908a347dfce28651fdb4f360b963c9c6fd1cd29ee146d3dc291f61f6c16e7c7b1463af730f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b143a47743944430fcfe24d798cee1716f857e6efd6a9ab612e425908a347dfce28651fdb4f360b963c9c6fd1cd29ee146d3dc291f61f6c16e7c7b1463af730f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef3a524336a6d288cdf65f10634f8a744d9a16e76ab1b043c19bc9b57db040ffb77d80490d19c69d15e84f4650768f74dee8abb63ed6279b089551f24f044588 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef3a524336a6d288cdf65f10634f8a744d9a16e76ab1b043c19bc9b57db040ffb77d80490d19c69d15e84f4650768f74dee8abb63ed6279b089551f24f044588 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef3a524336a6d288cdf65f10634f8a744d9a16e76ab1b043c19bc9b57db040ffb77d80490d19c69d15e84f4650768f74dee8abb63ed6279b089551f24f044588 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eb5f8bed4b1cb9a948cee7d70f05a0aecfc2b7010d9676278d7f28720543c1f2a09a552b71d210a117206c50469df8fad9506b08b9989e7b81a385b8b2a4c807 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eb5f8bed4b1cb9a948cee7d70f05a0aecfc2b7010d9676278d7f28720543c1f2a09a552b71d210a117206c50469df8fad9506b08b9989e7b81a385b8b2a4c807 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=07729a54c766cc0c1706ec1683679853ed58d1d5992a74f6ddb95b19b44a6b8f0383c4904b3bd5fc0706168540f3074e20fb1a2568bc651de1dfa7d60aa9a276 
What Is a Works Cited Page? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=07729a54c766cc0c1706ec1683679853ed58d1d5992a74f6ddb95b19b44a6b8f0383c4904b3bd5fc0706168540f3074e20fb1a2568bc651de1dfa7d60aa9a276 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=07729a54c766cc0c97ccdb195322847f6c56e47bb24fe811876e58dca241f544e727f0efdb910ce2f7dc9304edc512796d8115409c35079d8b751c66303e6231 
Welcome to the Grammarly for Developers Blog! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=07729a54c766cc0c97ccdb195322847f6c56e47bb24fe811876e58dca241f544e727f0efdb910ce2f7dc9304edc512796d8115409c35079d8b751c66303e6231 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=07729a54c766cc0c56135f69ca9c0775a895fcbec1258e16e6f5da33ef96b84d3288441b2ab9cfa45bdd1b7b1d07a7b960237df157caf1ffaa48edc2f4780649 
There vs. Their vs. They’re: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=07729a54c766cc0c56135f69ca9c0775a895fcbec1258e16e6f5da33ef96b84d3288441b2ab9cfa45bdd1b7b1d07a7b960237df157caf1ffaa48edc2f4780649 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aae3c4b024351c85df6825d0b8db381d2fb31022eefe2dd448f353ec0f0515a326c055194148cc54d95c61fd27fab2714ae25ac0b478e1c9d5f37e6b98a7f2f2 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1b2d6768a7fbccf33cce62d21b0a2dc31cf9be29754b1bf2b99a55f156241feb979cf60012890cad0470d2bac879cace81386c5d1e85ea080f57f688c1a09065 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fe8aac28e7acf9a51e6e3052c60ee6d54c746286b690fb3664e646d83d9573c0e1150801b4161e0678fe9ebeccaf5fee1648805c7337352abcd8d9f2bf55aafc 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=975b69a26dafc60482c02619b7d06aeb8a24e55703ce853574178d33120d7386342fc7d844a9af5911439a52ca1dc20eeb418c203de94fbe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=778f39473190c25214021e79dc421c921abe863de19a975b122d537f9341baff0ffdb86a4224fa564e2b2660548b4bf7cba489b1259e762b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=194a616f1b0592c743896beba29177f501d0ed9fa44804bcb6be2dc7a3798e36cba73c75c7815cd932473a7560912cbf6b1bc73cb920267c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2d8029afb9ca97fa5e23c1194e39f2f2942a8889fa44312ad2f14d6ef67e5cc295c408ee839cd96a5c4dd923b2670d6710652164d7891ef 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fe8aac28e7acf9a51e6e3052c60ee6d54c746286b690fb3664e646d83d9573c0e1150801b4161e0678fe9ebeccaf5fee1648805c7337352abcd8d9f2bf55aafc 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=94b47d31a6aeaa78b12fd130331d75b4d3a21b5c7adc545a6791141092a1ba32466f08969bc6f16c3d733138edb4109c441ccd7d6030309909a92c4cca21ff15 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c19c473aabece0c1015d4049dd1923b68fdaa721ca3a7b7256716c359697c955a727ae01f189c4c666fb856f167a3a12a43c944435a9efbd493d2855c51a2b24f9494b09e35273379a67f2217e945c37dc0f59fef8817226 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=82eb9fe13ce7e3a1af8905504a168299b847b040da69f46eeb9fdd059e417b2baad56f648af824f504aa5a6d7e1433a8f9bb66c7280659518d853167b1b8b63b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=82eb9fe13ce7e3a1af8905504a168299b847b040da69f46eeb9fdd059e417b2baad56f648af824f504aa5a6d7e1433a8f9bb66c7280659518d853167b1b8b63b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104