Subject: HB Roster - Logged in at 5:28. late. Malek
From: "syed Ataullah (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 05:03:21 -0700

syed Ataullah added a comment to the following document
HB Roster  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4_aXt2vXArdcrw1DGbmXd3go-CtjVvA7YcUUrJ1Zkc/edit?disco=AAAAePdJIII&usp=comment_email_document&ts=63304389&usp_dm=false)

1 comment

.
syed Ataullah
| 16:00-01:00
Logged in at 5:28. late. 
Malek

Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4_aXt2vXArdcrw1DGbmXd3go-CtjVvA7YcUUrJ1Zkc/edit?disco=AAAAePdJIII&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=63304389&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are subscribed to all discussions  
on HB Roster  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4_aXt2vXArdcrw1DGbmXd3go-CtjVvA7YcUUrJ1Zkc/edit?disco=AAAAePdJIII&usp=comment_email_document&ts=63304389&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?ouid=108917391239283034996&id=1b4_aXt2vXArdcrw1DGbmXd3go-CtjVvA7YcUUrJ1Zkc&title=HB+Roster&resourcekey).  
You can reply to this email to reply to the discussion.