Subject: Just dropped: Slack Frontiers Europe Keynote Session
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 03:29:28 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=656bcd5b5cca74b143706ef691442ea198d87300cc4056e3e2b418ec8e2d8906523305ce05934ede11f840f28ad6683bddba9b128971aaf5 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=656bcd5b5cca74b102d4785908078738d96768ae17bba0d2cf81b7537a99aa57aff6a2cac4767c8ca042cd8bb3f6c85b0fd6490149cc1d1d6a7363326e5b370d 
Accelerate the Future of Work
 
October 11, 2022 

 London and Online

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=656bcd5b5cca74b102d4785908078738d96768ae17bba0d2cf81b7537a99aa57aff6a2cac4767c8ca042cd8bb3f6c85b0fd6490149cc1d1d6a7363326e5b370d 
REGISTER NOW 

Your front-row seat from anywhere, for free

One of the biggest challenges for organisations today is achieving alignment in our fast-paced, digital-first world. Join our opening keynote and learn why Slack is the digital HQ for the most resilient companies in the new economy.

 

They’ll be there—will you?

Stewart Butterfield
CEO and Co-founder, Slack

Tamar Yehoshua
Chief Product Officer, Slack

It’s all happening on October 11th in-person and online. Grab your free ticket today.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=656bcd5b5cca74b102d4785908078738d96768ae17bba0d2cf81b7537a99aa57aff6a2cac4767c8ca042cd8bb3f6c85b0fd6490149cc1d1d6a7363326e5b370d 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=3a6ed1e97f385e0ffc4d0c8c8a7289ec26fd07c3be68622077d9723fb914c380302652e313f7eb8e63f8e7c575106a6be303ad4506cb6b9a 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=656bcd5b5cca74b143706ef691442ea198d87300cc4056e3e2b418ec8e2d8906523305ce05934ede11f840f28ad6683bddba9b128971aaf5 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=3a6ed1e97f385e0f22df2852a4a46dfcb423c14dc0fb045a3fb3f448ba653b9e4a91e7dbe330f3924e7486c2ddfadf6eaed037f38c80ca285d07271f42ba4307 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=3a6ed1e97f385e0ff814fced6187aacb87c13a7255afda0322fce2957d3e1946d9baddbb871ea4d9fb922408b113223c319099fb9bc05d62336ffc231b30fc63 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=3a6ed1e97f385e0f6b972a6efb1ab078652f709741fa74f1cc43810b52d743bf37720c79a86b60d3ff8fc26c44fbeea79c1b17bf2f2826e863ca8ef0c0f05990 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=3a6ed1e97f385e0f0e720bcdcce49cf10a8ade0d176df14a3e08e638c2f59aa5cf79d5372161dde297172feb8c459c17ba1980f1e7fb74f6 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=aede46d7b86c801f3e45a3ae589b375b1e6b3c0616ac0bac0f58d2b0856b4fe9fa4db3f82277e8c625c3e3eb918e258a11da82c490194f02 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ab7101d39ed96825a085068daad883620b361da6a1bd897b449724a1ba75d016e1861aa1dc1d79251cea7ee18e7ea98a66d5aef53ac5f7959e282fa30b9d32137fb685dbeccf72baa93be6457b7ab0300ea0e94c206799c0 
View in browser