Subject: Last chance: Save 45% Off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:44:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aa49fe0df7ff43b2ab2498137d3ae6207ccddc07417a7b590ce654b421e6ac10e8b51f89e624331bdfb92751107fd9dcf1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aa49fe0df7ff43b2ab2498137d3ae6207ccddc07417a7b590ce654b421e6ac10e8b51f89e624331bdfb92751107fd9dcf1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 

Houston, We Have

 No Problems

Becoming a better writer shouldn&rsquo;t feel like rocket science. That&rsquo;s why Grammarly Premium shows you suggestions on how to improve your writing and explains the reason behind each recommendation. With this intelligent input, you&rsquo;ll learn to avoid common pitfalls and advance your writing skills. 

 Help your writing star rise with leveled-up writing and learning. Get Grammarly Premium at 45%* off before midnight tomorrow.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 
Upgrade to Premium 

Pro Features for Stellar Writing
With Grammarly Premium, you have access to new suggestions that will help take your writing sky high.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 

   Writing Style Settings*

Customizable settings for business, academic, casual, and creative writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 

  Word Choice Suggestions

Vocabulary enhancements help you learn the difference between a good word and the best word.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 

  Confidence Boosters

Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound more clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 

  Clarity Enhancements

Go deeper with grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 
Claim Your 45% Off  

 Become a better writer for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aaba54e8562895d82be9b365be78d10ea3beae15288443ac102013727b9c84df70a859314be9930957e120ea89834e1900 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aaa985ace1e9f64e5df16d94ebc5ec6c563631009c2d5001306cffe23fa4adb1127166b1f81920ee2e99dbb6b1a48e92fc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aa759377c4b14f94b11b5f4ccb6f0c06859df076f5985fbe6c3e5962e1bb1dca145597a5930e433d85c718b3ee891223a3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aa9226b48fc0f4425e9c6cefd2858663d1949f61d70f1298ff554adbfc589660b802a1deff8dd0453a2bb97720cc5f8999 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=35605c79ffc6b6e29243b309af264837f7d628e60623fcb302b2f4ff1405a13dfb3ae5f9b2c6cd3df0718d576bccf6c5aefeaa991558d174e89ec203cf8096c0fb038755adda53adf3ad123fe316bb7bcff86f0e189d7d06 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aae140ebc23ad0a49322dc406a7a235f2bd21eef402d9319873c8c595af08345f33d1b2fc60b66d17682ce1d3bf6f3c40e96d726da692acc3f 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aae140ebc23ad0a49322dc406a7a235f2bd21eef402d9319873c8c595af08345f33d1b2fc60b66d17682ce1d3bf6f3c40e96d726da692acc3f 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aabf4b7ee084a24f09d5152cf13ec0e5878123f90d9dcbf2a1aac39bb4a3b81bcb71daa0785ed7027b16bab6fc48f31dc8cd77ec944df0b628 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cafe499b89035aaad7e740157a277dc836ac74be94fb0e80ca529fb8a04362e4fa1b3a8ace30c85a4744e7ee5c65dfdb48ac9adcfcc5bdb1e3f4bb91526ddc8 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104