Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 45% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:25:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21e2732dc988a7f9e1a7e7358dc09486df194433ca73a7e9f8ca6590561ba35a00ed3069c23d79373b96f79e5719f46f62762208492a4f41d4 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 11 &#45; SEPTEMBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2153135849ddae2e4dbfb30d8fb03e34fae06afbc3011e5ec224fcd15f99cb41f0353d48bd2a4cebd390d77a4badc5e0911332314d36e75b36 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2153135849ddae2e4dbfb30d8fb03e34fae06afbc3011e5ec224fcd15f99cb41f0353d48bd2a4cebd390d77a4badc5e0911332314d36e75b36 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21c12bfb63d1bffd675c27221a3c4134508733c829ab9d015df5f0824e8f7c3ba02f1b8082fc4341d637a75591d8a4868c2d055072c974d642 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21c12bfb63d1bffd675c27221a3c4134508733c829ab9d015df5f0824e8f7c3ba02f1b8082fc4341d637a75591d8a4868c2d055072c974d642 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21c12bfb63d1bffd675c27221a3c4134508733c829ab9d015df5f0824e8f7c3ba02f1b8082fc4341d637a75591d8a4868c2d055072c974d642 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong> Upgrade by <br class="hide"> September 22 and get <br class="hide"> 45% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e617981372436c1165f9ea4d01642d14eb934d88533663c2ff91192a23269de1d445a8743d813e3fdf14f4da2e890ba6a6a8fd60c9c0e50f123a5c19e5fa 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e617981372436c1165f9ea4d01642d14eb934d88533663c2ff91192a23269de1d445a8743d813e3fdf14f4da2e890ba6a6a8fd60c9c0e50f123a5c19e5fa 

45% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e61798137243878824ebd9d8af27207450cf00e06c97f036b2bf34b15d8dc3918b5cba67eaca1d4f204f8f86a9ca3fb8c5be349d9407bc4132ecc5a77a97 
Vernacular: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e61798137243878824ebd9d8af27207450cf00e06c97f036b2bf34b15d8dc3918b5cba67eaca1d4f204f8f86a9ca3fb8c5be349d9407bc4132ecc5a77a97 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e617981372436a554329163769d75db8e9b6a06e309f32b5bdf443b29fe0f4123974e023feb12e613820f9dc64350d0294961165e0b5ef96a94a6a4e0c37 
What Are Filler Words, and How Do You Cut Them? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e617981372436a554329163769d75db8e9b6a06e309f32b5bdf443b29fe0f4123974e023feb12e613820f9dc64350d0294961165e0b5ef96a94a6a4e0c37 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e6179813724322370dd4c3dfb8845981d09074a56faacdd0f8a66543033e0a3f297a96380a39cf7bc35a9488ac50311959d419a7d206f0323edf26c56813 
Never Lose Points on Citations Again with Grammarly’s New Student Tools 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c601e6179813724322370dd4c3dfb8845981d09074a56faacdd0f8a66543033e0a3f297a96380a39cf7bc35a9488ac50311959d419a7d206f0323edf26c56813 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2121a43e7d61ca6203d4044a10f5da2234177b372d07f63bdd922692056584f5d732a736ca4bb272d21de2bcebca04d6d93e995966d787a75e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2193de89f4ece6ad44366114987f4d07ed1c6158bbd0da4821809206c8c27b3cadc7612564f59e4934605e2699ed99ee24fbd91ca4d7933a68 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21c20dd469223139b159226b3551fa3541656c811c77d5ca1b44a79660ae48d5d735ffd976c8ba4e2bfb323496ec5e1aa902a18bf86c04f1e7 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2137004dacbea31849e5fd06c9eeec3616070c64937f60f0c2ff773b5bbace47f497d70bf15f3899d742d2eda1e90c0345 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2178ef4e03ec48039381631873b01e5fb4903c31db67a7e9c9e3073c6e149c82757c1cf336f051fb7df067f582c44c0db1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e218548d8455f9b0b2000e19100f795effea40f04d8da9f4a191e6b116e70f55906540fd79dcf7f2ce43372b78766028933 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e212c880166e252381c9ecd5f49c6e3aa4f5201152a023855d84fb5f6b8858fe25d402d4747a4bac143700046d41db2aa69 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21c20dd469223139b159226b3551fa3541656c811c77d5ca1b44a79660ae48d5d735ffd976c8ba4e2bfb323496ec5e1aa902a18bf86c04f1e7 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e2154b97f27adfb98ac224380339ecbc4ad0c2a68360de22144b1f5af9bbe4f453cf626af3e90dd9bbb1823e5723cdb1c5aee5e24c33367fe33 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=924273ad85fe485f5a464363bf82afd356aeb7a6c2bf40434cc80df72b3b7d22f68275353c81954029efcf147451b6dceff1802f75177e4d3fe1cba55493ab509c6dd1834268371c03ed9d52c542d6fdf4bb4e99c904c9f4 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21e61948505b03a7b19e8cf182038911e4aa0aef762bbb506fd838a55c36fba92dfde74b65d25e06a01ba4f7983a6fc5d40c0193a967c83e01 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36b58fda7401e21e61948505b03a7b19e8cf182038911e4aa0aef762bbb506fd838a55c36fba92dfde74b65d25e06a01ba4f7983a6fc5d40c0193a967c83e01 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104