Subject: Save 45% Off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:42:49 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08d00cd24cb2ee429ff27c2d255e7fe20e4fa2f1392ba6c98b834786b027aa0f494df0cff02dccd91fa989f1866bee1811 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08d00cd24cb2ee429ff27c2d255e7fe20e4fa2f1392ba6c98b834786b027aa0f494df0cff02dccd91fa989f1866bee1811 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 
Upgrade Now
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 
&rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 

No More

Nebulous Writing

Bring confidence and clarity to your communications with full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions on how to make your writing more effective, precise, and powerful so you can become a better writer and get your meaning across with meteoric impact. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 
Claim Your 45% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 

 Help your ideas be universally understood. Save 45%* on an annual Grammarly plan, now through September 22.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 
Upgrade to Premium 

Elevate your writing,

starting at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08be78946f00c4ea5ce7692f3db34173cc3c25f60009de476f6c16085952d8ba89fa4194b10fcb6f79697749cba65a5455 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab0865d7715fd0292777b54f4fc4bb36641e9be21ef4006f17bff2055543a0895f8a10c1787ad834adc2fed12a875cdfdce9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08c4bc8c386e5274fcb930a905a51335d269b3ce07a2604cca408ab07f260bfbcde7936f08c8c02d28a834a1deb310fead 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab083bf9064d48c9b11809cecec912ca546bf4c14cddacf397fd12d98bf73cb1aeb2a8ca71c2fe72327a3f0b89c1f73801a9 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39bf805cf30bc2067eaf72b2c6c958039033719ca2e35da5b74aa71c07c9f4a841abee7a83dd358117820f0f63ca071c60bd9423346ef947874b4cf2cf9fbd663c1ac0dd8589b8305e5c24fc0545993770c3cf27b6fa076e 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08eac11fb43b794d87529f72739a3f790c22d477ca3085384c825bf99e75deb6dcef0cebc3a5d052ef2bb405eac301b08b99f0fa24f51f558f 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08eac11fb43b794d87529f72739a3f790c22d477ca3085384c825bf99e75deb6dcef0cebc3a5d052ef2bb405eac301b08b99f0fa24f51f558f 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60eca1696af7c58513d62126a49dfc2937811117f749cb2e3120f4fcac406b3980b38136ff65628700775a034d70d921e70 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab088621ef821e83c386feaec26961f0cd25fdac3f4d670b54a3f936ddf99accc6cb15cf70a60b8b5d7759f44ddf2266b32d43b6b640f4b88d67 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104