Subject: Stay safer online with tips, tricks and free resources
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 19:13:42 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 
 
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj;
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f45edfc3e5a099061b12922ef7292cf6f43550ff6432697613e8393931d9343d46ec974eb5e5259b56dbb5df4151c2e4405069def3518f0d5e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f45edfc3e5a099061b12922ef7292cf6f43550ff6432697613e8393931d9343d46ec974eb5e5259b56dbb5df4151c2e4405069def3518f0d5e 
5 tips to help safeguard  your privacy

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f45edfc3e5a099061b12922ef7292cf6f43550ff6432697613e8393931d9343d46ec974eb5e5259b56dbb5df4151c2e4405069def3518f0d5e 
Learn how to protect yourself from phishing and other scams.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f40ccf02b9705e92083877430b6e62f67b32cbf5b4802375d4f79d9bf097036f0ed1bcb46e8fe666dd6b76cbf93636875625c32fbcb49ce215 
Find out how to be safer over wireless connections.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4d310fcbbeefdde3bb376d97bbdc3851c9de29bc2687bbb68518603a21157fb13025ac7009951b703e5da924181256ee037d8b2073b80ca29 
Protect yourself from identity theft online.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4546e6c3daf588577a5fb56653f8af6b24a2d3b3508e74955f774865ec8f57431e3ad963c056fd565761ee881f0d2f8778658589985cee985 
Get ideas to work from home more securely.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f46c84e2d18330463d78ec7e64207573c5260bf620227cfd329eef4e108b63b65e5b4a85d0f320ac0c8b622cc7d480bce469b26cd874275700 
Use your Microsoft account to update security information and keep vital account details up to date.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4779493bb3a65cbee0b45180a508d7150f0d506c5e81639e31cac45e379da6ec462bf711cc32a89dc899de8f74515be9e751ecf2bdc580abb 
Keep your  browsing private

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4779493bb3a65cbee0b45180a508d7150f0d506c5e81639e31cac45e379da6ec462bf711cc32a89dc899de8f74515be9e751ecf2bdc580abb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4b05d7f655d73e070bc6edf2bb84c934e4d70b77190934aa313ac441df7299b5db1bf4897f75b79167daa08bba1a0c346d77fd00f1a4ecf51 

Control how you are tracked on the web
Keep your browsing and searching private

Trackers are used on websites to collect data about your browsing behavior. Microsoft Edge is designed to detect and block trackers and put you in control over which trackers to block.
When you use InPrivate tabs or windows in Microsoft Edge, your browsing data, like your history, temporary internet files, and cookies, aren't saved on your PC once you're done.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4779493bb3a65cbee0b45180a508d7150f0d506c5e81639e31cac45e379da6ec462bf711cc32a89dc899de8f74515be9e751ecf2bdc580abb 
Learn more about tracking prevention

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4b05d7f655d73e070bc6edf2bb84c934e4d70b77190934aa313ac441df7299b5db1bf4897f75b79167daa08bba1a0c346d77fd00f1a4ecf51 
Learn how to use InPrivate Browsing

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4ca1aeac10c6f7354105ac1f1c5afd990ed3cb6170f0a8ac60dfee0a6902ead8eec1e9e71bce9f0015279d06af272cc5ec9244ff42d45c3f7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4ca1aeac10c6f7354105ac1f1c5afd990ed3cb6170f0a8ac60dfee0a6902ead8eec1e9e71bce9f0015279d06af272cc5ec9244ff42d45c3f7 
Your own  digital vault
Protect digital copies of your passport, driver’s license, and other important documents in an extra secure folder in OneDrive. Your personal vault is protected with two-step authentication, so that only you have access.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4ca1aeac10c6f7354105ac1f1c5afd990ed3cb6170f0a8ac60dfee0a6902ead8eec1e9e71bce9f0015279d06af272cc5ec9244ff42d45c3f7 
 Learn more about OneDrive Personal Vault 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4c2622f91bcbe97b6137887be9dcc3cfc2e8af548c1e9bac12e791ab5f5121f79ff7ff70fdba8064501dbc1ac24a80e9d6d1b91b45b3bab2c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4c2622f91bcbe97b6137887be9dcc3cfc2e8af548c1e9bac12e791ab5f5121f79ff7ff70fdba8064501dbc1ac24a80e9d6d1b91b45b3bab2c 
More ways to help secure  your PC

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4c2622f91bcbe97b6137887be9dcc3cfc2e8af548c1e9bac12e791ab5f5121f79ff7ff70fdba8064501dbc1ac24a80e9d6d1b91b45b3bab2c 
Keep your PC up to date.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4b2aeb430e05a2e8eafe01f528fb61e59eb9f60b7799410c6ccf470cf144b3a21fc9f9b5f42424b4b0c3b75b23931c3ce75325b7b4ff77a13 
Scan your PC for viruses.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f473d3a31aa242aa877bf0971b96569e9543da27e2d803fb7bc5dd9240f5d8140083e12f5215f14cec9096ddb3699782135a3c4cb6fa5d0617 
Prevent changes to your security settings with Tamper Protection.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f41aed6dfa29fdb3c47995be23b818b63689fe5cd7fe0c08f361ac101658f5a1d8ae25380f1866daaf3cba6b1ba2db10405bb2a6435cc89b33 
Set up Windows Hello to access your PC using a PIN, facial recognition, or fingerprint.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f47e45fb27dd64c24e105b9cd724d4f6e1f4dc9f65c1388b734c34bc7210eb18c4c9b6f913bca5a7ed3d0c7a7483b03ca9640e8a5161cfe93f 
Learn all the ways to stay protected with Windows Security.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4bb3e7d11ba2e73c81ab9a3124f216d8fd0d4c6db6d03691ede941e40fd44b01fadabd974ab17ec7ce0264fe1c6f85d232bf8e98d0f86033a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4bb3e7d11ba2e73c81ab9a3124f216d8fd0d4c6db6d03691ede941e40fd44b01fadabd974ab17ec7ce0264fe1c6f85d232bf8e98d0f86033a 
Windows 11 delivers security and more
Windows 11 works with your hardware to help keep your apps, information, and privacy secure, while delivering the great battery life, power and performance you need. Plus, a new design and smart features help you get things done in a fast, fun, and easy way.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4bb3e7d11ba2e73c81ab9a3124f216d8fd0d4c6db6d03691ede941e40fd44b01fadabd974ab17ec7ce0264fe1c6f85d232bf8e98d0f86033a 
 Learn more about Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f498d962c453a4b00673db13162a3ad02980f2a1ee2fab8bc34fb4bf1753813a89faece07575a983691fc4a9f1163dbe64bc76e80ccf508619 
Deals are here—save big on select PCs and Surface devices
Choose from a broad selection of devices with different features, styles, and price points.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f498d962c453a4b00673db13162a3ad02980f2a1ee2fab8bc34fb4bf1753813a89faece07575a983691fc4a9f1163dbe64bc76e80ccf508619 
 Shop now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f43ae5a79e54947d5de26f950b5b71f9ec87ad4f3d606208f9884d655e3792b6ebf360ed1f524599c1cf337b429f0882d5a1047d75647e4387 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f43ae5a79e54947d5de26f950b5b71f9ec87ad4f3d606208f9884d655e3792b6ebf360ed1f524599c1cf337b429f0882d5a1047d75647e4387 
Get Spotify Premium for free with  Microsoft Rewards
Reward yourself and make a difference by searching, shopping, or gaming with Microsoft. For a limited time, join Microsoft Rewards to get three free months of Spotify Premium.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f43ae5a79e54947d5de26f950b5b71f9ec87ad4f3d606208f9884d655e3792b6ebf360ed1f524599c1cf337b429f0882d5a1047d75647e4387 
 Join now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4af4398d677c931d758f2c30723bc6790cf60c8d74c7e1ee5c26daa25fdf7d95d7f292e3ab12c5de4cf9bef62923326b9c7ae156d86c7db98 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f49078fcdfe8d2920438ab644959f5bd284218cea57555b332258d54b97e2af35d0409a386b8881ebb2572c3f4a48fdd638b8e70fd88875dda 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4f2ecae0992b1260ea2fe3d9e1bc964c2f1fcbc80d7d4edf3f79cd0872a9112e1ca973fd26c9403899f007d3f691a83b380f48f8f497e90d2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4ae801f9e59d09422cec38ca48098d0c86f4a85d2cc57c8951c7024963c8c4c4312f2cfbe74d5c50fa4b46ef03f006e779b8cb6dabd9e8e87 

1 A Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription is required to store more than 3 files in Personal Vault.

2 Sign in using facial recognition or fingerprint requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IT sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f4258b75d0a19533f44bc0f00c945515e456d65cf18737bcc4e5d70f702eab1a68925471b1d33b6489ee3e002e38266d8e7a14e44b84382fe1 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=375dad9f39f6d3f438f282a12ada79ee17539ee85e98321b304fe87c91bc81cac4688dc64c351af6141fdfb745ea362d703036c00958fd3c5af2206fb9b91e62 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=319957b56609e73035a05db174e7f394283c4ec307648954362d2f20f2395c5d227efc8d7f5b25086cf9a5fe2c7a685c61ef3c0ec00e9eab960b955c1a55cd4340af09a69525387d735ecd6f7e15b8df 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052