Subject: The countdown has begun—save 45% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:12:31 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de846362d5d7b1744daf1ff9f8a10323e6fc9872e23f8b35384a307146672182d7d0311a9786d3054bdf9d5aaa332d9e7af 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de846362d5d7b1744daf1ff9f8a10323e6fc9872e23f8b35384a307146672182d7d0311a9786d3054bdf9d5aaa332d9e7af 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 

Take Your Vocabulary to the Stratosphere and Beyond

One way to launch your writing into orbit is by expanding your vocabulary. Grammarly Premium automatically flags bland or overused words and suggests stellar alternatives. Over time you&rsquo;ll recognize your redundant word choices and learn the difference between good words and the best word. It&rsquo;s one small step for your writing and one giant leap for your future.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 
Save 45% Off Premium 

Upgrade to an annual Grammarly plan before September 22, and see your writing take off! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 
Upgrade Now 

Boost your vocabulary for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de80d34f0fa4277d2dd271e1595b1b349894c88203ea4a59948f093e94168e2e645da44a12d1a94a777701533c3dff4e199 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8ec549367ff1b77c811388b01b481103d9c69d4029c62fe0971476c8bc19d192e36cc83179311cbfe3882ce934a66a4c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8c112a2fcffb9cd950beefae49117929de291194dde6117d8598249f6fca83d4d07f1efa038b37b7c5d0eb38a3fa04a10 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de86d503a94f274f9b5313a81be452cd203e2f1ddf74b7ae25705907148263f57377612763aaf9bb459de5b24754748dd34 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fe78e6ea216e7413c9beec3678807e9a88b2b556cd73ca5ee7dba603ab255b619a42c28029e32bde5b7d2926828096ea20ee3a706b6db7f4db74c13add63d728b19795db6108416b56a16ab5628354d0e2c7d663a07d2f9b 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8748ead742cfe1fd0bd7cb1ed53bff690f8c67eea46d1e3dffe25c66fdadc8ebc32be2c24bcbe75435aeb35defbe961d44b543957eff56d7b 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8748ead742cfe1fd0bd7cb1ed53bff690f8c67eea46d1e3dffe25c66fdadc8ebc32be2c24bcbe75435aeb35defbe961d44b543957eff56d7b 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a4f768da1de8b103ead515789222f587badb480fb246026b8a78f0cf1862786d1567e629a09e49d039ef081518f1a1f11f4265250b39be8003cc5a379a45 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3fefcfc774f76e0032b9d8afd9cd7517e44ed914f09c4b194e3b219c6e24bab0522a3f7e2bdbdc61ed9fdcd11a8e5287a537737f4c7896a2f0f51f33a2b36903 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104