Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:56:34 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3016eb3735b9e916aaeb7b66ddcdb719f865a2c5151fc7b0b0d9f3dbb6c202fc9c6a5504bdcaff32c0f61b0e2bf7d6462ea9d6104f8d58126470bb83095ace5 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 04 &#45; SEPTEMBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c86a17fd61c4c00bc206a48e85c6a838b5e1c615e05331fa6e8b99c4f7699ce84d2efd22b64e4e76e363a245f5415acef00950c436779810da 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c86a17fd61c4c00bc206a48e85c6a838b5e1c615e05331fa6e8b99c4f7699ce84d2efd22b64e4e76e363a245f5415acef00950c436779810da 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c881dc5d417f5c710df78700fef6ebb07d0c3119f082e636d7b671c86c2dd1913ba7068fb1b914733c609f62ef283610bd59bc7d8096e3b760 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c881dc5d417f5c710df78700fef6ebb07d0c3119f082e636d7b671c86c2dd1913ba7068fb1b914733c609f62ef283610bd59bc7d8096e3b760 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c881dc5d417f5c710df78700fef6ebb07d0c3119f082e636d7b671c86c2dd1913ba7068fb1b914733c609f62ef283610bd59bc7d8096e3b760 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c83beb76f541f9a1b550f67f2da40c20a2c48b75d282a30993dbc79daa8d6f765e18e066d2646d7f117a091d7202d9e48aefeabad3a51f39ea 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c83beb76f541f9a1b550f67f2da40c20a2c48b75d282a30993dbc79daa8d6f765e18e066d2646d7f117a091d7202d9e48aefeabad3a51f39ea 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba3b1dc1a37806d0bd29c07659d866318a8abe54248a8c860e16162d4b36fdfe20673baee99b0f7ea1edf4accda53f550efd748075815e4439 
Possessive Nouns: How to Use Them, With Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba3b1dc1a37806d0bd29c07659d866318a8abe54248a8c860e16162d4b36fdfe20673baee99b0f7ea1edf4accda53f550efd748075815e4439 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fbab273a3be93ba6f766c01eb73d820014dc395cbf6f8f0cff1e1c1b77560fcce3290a70fac6f136c585096ea08b4bbf1420f79deae6768251c 
Slippery Slope Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fbab273a3be93ba6f766c01eb73d820014dc395cbf6f8f0cff1e1c1b77560fcce3290a70fac6f136c585096ea08b4bbf1420f79deae6768251c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba7dffdd01574b6e4d7111ad8e7cafe2593b82084432cd3e2e156631af7fb32664a4828cac1bc840feeee0e4fb2a06a6a2c91823d3e41afa71 
Bandwagon Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba7dffdd01574b6e4d7111ad8e7cafe2593b82084432cd3e2e156631af7fb32664a4828cac1bc840feeee0e4fb2a06a6a2c91823d3e41afa71 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c875da95c246db168799a9955611ae1318f77cb5535a5bd5234b4d22ff6d8702770312117542130cafa3ca9669c952652c1c31de73355e0ae5 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8ede16b68d4c87874dfaee28ca1022f562c6c8c7a97fdd4f1b671269f52c29238bb6bf43f6bd9a6a0a0dd72b1b6dc0d2ea6af44d6f04b2685 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c870d9ab2964b122d4ec3d55145a68d66804e2674634193d019c5347007756daf91e8c1b1326458f30f020023a039de4bcb69122d251e9b8d6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8869ad20dc73351c08b03bc446987f050212420056962734613949c0daa72f29e63f10d87ead3bf84dbc6332abb6eeaaa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c876b53a876bb91829520eaa3ea545d3295f200d3ed7815e6e6a1dbda5af217f012d57fb352d71af352d1a2f96269c8f45 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8acbeb8b38e3c2c4117cbaeb27462ea834b8f1adec480f08f01285f13859dcd4ba3a441adf35d73d4ce4eedd858133f2a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c83faf636a0ec07bb3d098a3d3c603293e9a67d2fc8fa4deae04b2c8bafab5af8714d43309bf9604113e488fc850092a0b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c870d9ab2964b122d4ec3d55145a68d66804e2674634193d019c5347007756daf91e8c1b1326458f30f020023a039de4bcb69122d251e9b8d6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8c88851135683c77f34cb4b0e4f5a22367ebabc65b6c62d1a4c6077794d99cc56910618f505d130c4cc3ae620598a2caec6fbd9d4c25f39eb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2ce566ac36bc06a2a61435cce949255efaf8a8c782de64121f316cc000b4e6c2a3f409b239316e5eae19d66e1811dec5532c92e816383b9b0ee2f515d9dd67605ddb333286e3c9a338c25f255e187e75bc86142a879fb3c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c888adbc52084b2d16a0e28dc53393b9d38bbe75ae0756d11edd8fe036cd5c12ea563d31f123050f9856be3edf246a11dd345cb0f59501cbf8 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c888adbc52084b2d16a0e28dc53393b9d38bbe75ae0756d11edd8fe036cd5c12ea563d31f123050f9856be3edf246a11dd345cb0f59501cbf8 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104