Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 03:03:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614b7ea97585c77065176aff93fca396dc820fd937e60d3d6b2bfd1765843359f3e7b80fab7af539cbb6dd5385e9eaa88d4276cd4cd2949c4c 

 
 
AUGUST 28 &#45; SEPTEMBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c97349222aa5b51642588dbe78141c4322882becec34240ca868d0912a895c0ea25a61ec6fff8016ab8105489883493712750bcef 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c97349222aa5b51642588dbe78141c4322882becec34240ca868d0912a895c0ea25a61ec6fff8016ab8105489883493712750bcef 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618429506c8524998cb1878382a1d041dc83cd01ee8eafc5993615d77a1f0455691e9df6de488578f4092a28219a8cb5f18 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618429506c8524998cb1878382a1d041dc83cd01ee8eafc5993615d77a1f0455691e9df6de488578f4092a28219a8cb5f18 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618429506c8524998cb1878382a1d041dc83cd01ee8eafc5993615d77a1f0455691e9df6de488578f4092a28219a8cb5f18 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee6156a3132cedf734963dfe185c3af627000b26d2647552d5ad03aecf5fb322bb01077a9fbf31296937c089875b579737995 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee6156a3132cedf734963dfe185c3af627000b26d2647552d5ad03aecf5fb322bb01077a9fbf31296937c089875b579737995 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e82331601d1b864aa9dcaaf5e7e79b931c4a1d81650024997a33f5da98dc584160e252a1e173a6f624adcbb4431e6591351b22 
Moot Point: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e82331601d1b864aa9dcaaf5e7e79b931c4a1d81650024997a33f5da98dc584160e252a1e173a6f624adcbb4431e6591351b22 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0a0ac58b2bc7d9cadc0ef0c4b2a08430bd73c26aba3690e2a7847fa1101680e634ab09714445466265618eed9983e4f427 
Auxiliary Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0a0ac58b2bc7d9cadc0ef0c4b2a08430bd73c26aba3690e2a7847fa1101680e634ab09714445466265618eed9983e4f427 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426da0bf9ebf60f0bdb68f75e1362946999ac3d8b856901570749e003ce4895dd73adff818b00b60ebd95f3432853b6cfef1 
Each and Every: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426da0bf9ebf60f0bdb68f75e1362946999ac3d8b856901570749e003ce4895dd73adff818b00b60ebd95f3432853b6cfef1 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761c0de79194f10721561bc3157014301afe9c66d37e6f7ce33c777e8a9c02ac2ab3372bb2407f44c4ed0361637612cd7952e6f67acaae2729b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761f2a396e6c71c28dddbb58842c1daae929db30938e0e637b9823a8bdd85359988d070d63684d589aff62222e0f5d519b5b128dcfe3beb0e3d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d1c215e10aa266220784aa39c59ae81120e955eb13057266b8296eaf1a4ddaef9d6a8dff1dcda864941537b39bb302f2c4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761523e91ecc5186c3fe8ccef38486650eaac2bbdab19a128848f9e68e7eb6ba3a82b2ebaa1bb0e8633cab1c0bb98d21bd2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f1176188d0e66316c63c670205d8558aa74f6750bedb8ece3412f498ccb299c2554ca09aa5fe6ffd11d800f3e2fb9cd141cd10 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761950e9bb964eabbd1b337f546d9d03a8c5b2064a5a3e5fd656881ce5cd25fa7625a60a867aeee6ded34c2a92bfb63b49e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117618cb97c993cfc6f3991db2b887046afebd2e6a7c5ecdcab5a6d58d74b1709d21a72f07d81b3ce989aa0b1a0e4c0d7afdc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d1c215e10aa266220784aa39c59ae81120e955eb13057266b8296eaf1a4ddaef9d6a8dff1dcda864941537b39bb302f2c4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614a63e2e8940589c12a3dd81f7a303a1aa93bb3d930a9d1b31ddba2bd4a3cbe6a74f7ce73aece68d78c3d7a6f44a82d58bf8a75783803c6a7 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a76ff1ecd29e4058aeafe987284b40ba7ab1ed38cfbc91121fe76f09e6e8fadad48d2dca2559f81e0e082b32fa9c7898527e27bee02374b48f146efcece6c7419f567effd74d1daf44ab16ae26714e0882581a667fa5625c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122c93f80017271f0c9cb7aff494dae5f8f295e0571334cddde4c6d9c9177845b915d5b5097d474f1a13019c28f722b6bd69 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122c93f80017271f0c9cb7aff494dae5f8f295e0571334cddde4c6d9c9177845b915d5b5097d474f1a13019c28f722b6bd69 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104