Subject: Re: Aug22 Invoice
From: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>
To: Hassan <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Naif BinTeni <[email-masked]>, Ibrahim Al-Rmdhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 10:09:21 +0000

Hello Mr. Hassan

Give us today's time. I will get it checked out and revert you.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________
From: Hassan <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 3:38 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Naif BinTeni <[email-masked]>; Ibrahim Al-Rmdhi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Aug22 Invoice

Hi Dears,

PFA the Proforma invoices of Aug22, Please check and confirm so we can finalize it.

--

Thanks & Regards

Hassan Bin Saeed

Financial Department

,

Ithraa' Al‑Muhtawa

TELE‑PHONE:

  +966 58 056 9938

EMAIL:

  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>