Subject: Fwd: Ex-employment Verification of Bapatla Srinivas
From: Anandhan JB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 13:31:53 +0530

Dear Team,

Greetings for the day!!

This is in regard to the employment verification of the below mentioned
candidate.

Request you to please help us in closing this case as the candidate will
not be given an offer letter till the verification process is completed.

The candidate’s offer letter is only pending because of this verification.

Please treat the same as urgent and revert.

Your cooperation would be highly appreciated!
Thanks & Regards *Anandhan JB* | Senior Associate - Integrity Verification
Services *Email: [email-masked]| 09880620121|  *Web: *www.derisq.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anandhan JB <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 at 13:23
Subject: Ex-employment Verification of Bapatla Srinivas
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Integrity Verification Services Pvt Ltd is a consumer reporting agency that
performs employment related background checks including verification of
past employment.

We Are Trying to Verify the Applicant's Employment History at  Liora

Please provide the applicant's details mentioned below. Any additional
information that you can provide would also be helpful.

Required Fields of Information

Details provided by the Candidate

As per records

Applicant Name
Bapatla Srinivas

Employee Code/ID

 LS 223

Designation

 DFT Engineer

Date of Joining

 Please confirm

Date of Relieving

 24/12/2021

Supervisor’s Name and Designation

Please Specify

Remuneration

Please Specify

Employment Type

Please Specify

Reason for Leaving

Please Specify

Attendance

Please Specify

Eligibility to Rehire

(If No, please specify the reason)

Please Specify

Exit Formalities Status (Please Specify Pending or Completed, If Pending,
please specify status: with employer or Applicant)

Please Specify

Are the Attached Documents Genuine?  (If no, please specify the reason)

Please Specify

Additional comments (if any)

Please Specify

Verifier’s Name and Designation and contact number and Current address

Please Specify

Thanks & Regards *Anandhan JB* | Senior Associate - Integrity Verification
Services *Email: [email-masked]| 09880620121|  *Web: *www.derisq.com