Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:28:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54e216bb4a8e69bd60d277aaf13ec2004ef331308cac74a6bc7bf08b509a9eec6e77d399acb6d69b4aec2f3a207e2fcfdab8d25b422bbd5a67 

 
 
AUGUST 21 &#45; AUGUST 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548f5f96b50df782bf09ad9cc8698da050b0b0bf97c556a29703d604d5d3d79afe8aa6d81c9ff9ec271abb318fbd1e14e0bd7a281eb4afda4b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548f5f96b50df782bf09ad9cc8698da050b0b0bf97c556a29703d604d5d3d79afe8aa6d81c9ff9ec271abb318fbd1e14e0bd7a281eb4afda4b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54cd872d84c15653865fce82b75347662a5550367ecb64ad99aca5c112483ed4832d5c32c2ae1db2f9dab8c79bfdb21436bed31fd001a8613b 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54cd872d84c15653865fce82b75347662a5550367ecb64ad99aca5c112483ed4832d5c32c2ae1db2f9dab8c79bfdb21436bed31fd001a8613b 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54cd872d84c15653865fce82b75347662a5550367ecb64ad99aca5c112483ed4832d5c32c2ae1db2f9dab8c79bfdb21436bed31fd001a8613b 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Final Hours: </strong>Get 50% off ANY Premium Plan now through<br class="hide"> August 31.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54600bfdfa0a3d2ce32265b582db4e755de3f332b00866feeba0ea1dec9f0e625ffc8d5e9d511b49aee6754b72e8db7a69cfbe1f1a8aa71180 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54600bfdfa0a3d2ce32265b582db4e755de3f332b00866feeba0ea1dec9f0e625ffc8d5e9d511b49aee6754b72e8db7a69cfbe1f1a8aa71180 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d1730bc52aa8bfe3f54dd560e584c49ffe3696d43143e8698210a9c723dbed6e3a55b03e214f7f4790417e084036dd150a02a7fafccb1f094 
Sunk Cost Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d1730bc52aa8bfe3f54dd560e584c49ffe3696d43143e8698210a9c723dbed6e3a55b03e214f7f4790417e084036dd150a02a7fafccb1f094 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d9f9a797449b82cbb0829bb74736ee526dafbc1422f7a43ebc3984da948ba3a4b7fd17b0ce57a9c44eb907b628865e08a3d7ebaeefb9d6985 
9 Ways to Ask “How Are You?” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d9f9a797449b82cbb0829bb74736ee526dafbc1422f7a43ebc3984da948ba3a4b7fd17b0ce57a9c44eb907b628865e08a3d7ebaeefb9d6985 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7dfbeab010d178e9be99dd24f0c6b5157c7c1803cdf07b1c22a2544227b3e4f3af84a6c375e54e9384c033230b9996303eaa49d769249dab72 
Antonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7dfbeab010d178e9be99dd24f0c6b5157c7c1803cdf07b1c22a2544227b3e4f3af84a6c375e54e9384c033230b9996303eaa49d769249dab72 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167906409da49b3d1738774af094f0c3501705d0e95d0a40f0dbe640865518c5d319bf8eab6e6cb2fcccbea0a239f17b21f86 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167906409da49b3d1738774af094f0c3501705d0e95d0a40f0dbe640865518c5d319bf8eab6e6cb2fcccbea0a239f17b21f86 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167906409da49b3d1738774af094f0c3501705d0e95d0a40f0dbe640865518c5d319bf8eab6e6cb2fcccbea0a239f17b21f86 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167906409da49b3d1738774af094f0c3501705d0e95d0a40f0dbe640865518c5d319bf8eab6e6cb2fcccbea0a239f17b21f86 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54adca87daca43eaf4b6bb8f2ecf22d87713e5853de586174411fc4db593fbe3d4d6ec9f0afb5148703ea72e1bd63bf3abb802f0800c820ef9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548046405034476d65a3df1cf344fda8bf29d25e3336ac70da50f6061c73ebef753429c6a420f63deec6aee1fdaeb75a3134fdbc747c79706e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be5440a88d3779c2e66ee6f54dd8580046484eca92c509beffbe8eabd12cc7742ffdea583938e4184654bbda52dec30c6979 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be540b5bdd1bfa8044d19ab2a6b4a8cd10fe2830e24e146a12cf64651e0bf51d6390df125d7e62f0b99991e6f1b49bc2ebe2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54d2b4c36e1fa62534e6a0b7ecf3cf46048e787b9d2d95ab11ea6e64e544e3332ae2e170b0e2d72ff697547db83816814d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be5458df91b7eba344eba4a2300bcad6bb254c8832655f02483f2c4107f99964e7db198e35d2c6e9f16c2c457c2d3656b6e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548046405034476d65a3df1cf344fda8bf29d25e3336ac70da50f6061c73ebef753429c6a420f63deec6aee1fdaeb75a3134fdbc747c79706e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54626fcc17984aee06bbd28870c0ceb8c8c49a7d02128f461def8e1dcf5a9a79c462032d10055d4ead85a9087d0177ef91408f5bb540f3b3d4 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=171f3736122ba5fedc5da9f63a12334ac74921fe70d9398fef4fa01899a54d82057fd8127c35fea311f9cd3d1d700b763073bc8572abdf1e36982d299304beb8f655f113d954936f4f71000e889f7434e9e5064c4e945ce6 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54bd2f4d50039d449774c84ed7025eac5bec26408d2753b6648fed956a7e430f30bc0aa8877c27b0cc5f333aac3821036064502cbdd3d6b6e9 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54bd2f4d50039d449774c84ed7025eac5bec26408d2753b6648fed956a7e430f30bc0aa8877c27b0cc5f333aac3821036064502cbdd3d6b6e9 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104